• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Fulham (a) - EFL Semi Second Leg - Weds 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't be arsed Robbie.

Maybe you didn't see it because either you didn't see the game fullstop, or you had the game on but weren't paying any attention.
Haha fuck me *cries*
Like me or not, I don't come on this site looking to make enemies or friends, just to give an opinion... That's it
As in life I don't expect everyone to like what I like, nor do I ecpect them to share that opinion, what I do expect is that people to understand that there are always two side to and agruement, and that opinions are just that opinions and therefore will differ e.g. the stats..you can view them both ways
You wish me to change my mind on something then put forward and decent counter point.
Give me some reason to review my opinion

e.g The post by @Squiggles and @Farkmaster in the Gakpo tread by @bluebell

Gravy is only a year older than Quansah, to put everything into perspective. I think central midfield is the hardest position to excel in at a young age. He's doing really well. Some areas he still needs to work on, but being a Klopp midfielder is not easy. It took Jones many seasons of training to really grasp the role.

I’m sure there’s a version of this world in the multiverse somewhere where there are a bunch of fans that are all pretty happy that we have a stack of young developing players and don’t expect them all to hit their peak by the age of 22 and give them more than 15 minutes before deciding their shite.

Unfortunately it’s not this one.

Last edited:
I’m sure there’s a version of this world in the multiverse somewhere where there are a bunch of fans that are all pretty happy that we have a stack of young Dr eloping players and don’t expect them all to hit their peak by the age of 22 and give them more than 15 minutes before deciding their shite.

Unfortunately it’s not this one.
I want to know more of this Dr Eloping. Does he develop them and then they all run off?

Gravy is only a year older than Quansah, to put everything into perspective. I think central midfield is the hardest position to excel in at a young age. He's doing really well. Some areas he still needs to work on, but being a Klopp midfielder is not easy. It took Jones many seasons of training to really grasp the role.

Of course, as I said before, I'm not writing him off. It just seems as a player with over 200 senior appearances across 3 huge clubs; you'd expect to see a bit more of a rounded player, especially for the hype.

For me CB is the hardest position rather than cm. CB is 95% concentration and intelligence, whereas cm you can get away with a bit more just through work rate (which some games has been lacking). Jones is another who was more of a 10 and is being converted (like Elliott). After consistent starts and limited injuries he's finally showing what the hype in the youth teams was about.

I'm hoping for the best with gravy, I just can't see it yet

Gravenberch has now played more minutes this season(1,260) than he did last season(937) with 6 fewer games too.

Like me or not, I don't come on this site looking to make enemies or friends, just to give an opinion... That's it
As in life I don't expect everyone to like what I like, nor do I ecpect them to share that opinion, what I do expect is that people to understand that there are always two side to and agruement, and that opinions are just that opinions and therefore will differ e.g. the stats..you can view them both ways
You wish me to change my mind on something then put forward and decent counter point.
Give me some reason to review my opinion

e.g The post by @Squiggles and @Farkmaster in the Gakpo tread by @bluebell
I think Grav has been a very good squad player. Yes he makes mistakes but considering he doesn't get a stretch of full games and its his 1st season, I think its to be overly critical

I think Grav has been a very good squad player. Yes he makes mistakes but considering he doesn't get a stretch of full games and its his 1st season, I think its to be overly critical
My hope for underperforming players to grow with time at the club just took a massive hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom