• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Fulham (a) - EFL Semi Second Leg - Weds 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Harvey deserves some kudos. I know he messed a few chances, but he got through so much work in that game. The amount of closing down he did in that game was off the scale. I also thought it was one of Gravy's most composed games. These boys are all growing into it. Well done to these lads.
Yeah I’m a tad suspicious about Gravenberch. He’s a way off but you can see he has got it in him

Also Diaz. His best game this season? He reminded me today just how good he can be. You love to see it.

Think it's time for some ratings peeps, ratinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngs timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Kelleher 6 - Few nervy flaps, 1 or 2 unorthodox saves.....pretty helpless for the goal.

Bradley 7.5 - 1 off for selling himself like a 2 dollar hooker otherwise a very fine game.
Quansah 9 - Joint MOTM with Diaz, incredible player. Will be our first choice CB in 2-3 years.
Virgil 8.5 - Captain leading by example once again.
Gomez 8 - Can't recall an attack that came down his side, had Castagne and Reid in his pocket.

Mac 7 - He's growing as a 6, not as good as Bournemouth but 1 of his better games in the role.....took a few knocks and wacks, hope he's ok.
Harvey 6 - Few moments of quality but far and few between, his shooting let him down today.
Grav 7.5 - Thought he was our best midfielder today.

Gakpo 6 - Wasn't up to much, few nice link up moments but didn't really offer much of a threat.
Nunez 7.5 - Lead the line brilliantly again, very unlucky not to score 1 or 2. 1 effort saved well by Leno, 1 effort that whiskered just wide. Set up a few chances on the break. Even showed off his passing range with that outrageous ball to Harvey first half.
Diaz 9 - Not a pretty goal and helped with terrible keeping, but the control was beautiful. Worked tirelessly all game. Just seeing the highlights back now of him which they're showing on Sky......very good all round performance

Didn't think the subs were up to much, Diogo battled and seemed to pick a fight with Diop but couldn't really hold the ball up.....Jones didn't really add anything. Ibou did ok but not enough time and Clark did alright too in the time he was on.

If there's anything you don't agree with then you can smell my fart.

Just looked at final tickets.......£600 quid FFS!
Chelsea website says they've been allocated 32,000 tickets for the final (west side of stadium), prices ranges from £41-150.

Why would it be different for us? Unless you're looking at hospitality.

1706136718828.png

Wtf that's a disgrace

Chelsea website says they've been allocated 32,000 tickets for the final (west side of stadium), prices ranges from £41-150.

Why would it be different for us? Unless you're looking at hospitality.

I was looking on seatpick - cheapest Chelsea ticket I could see was £325 - cheapest Liverpool ticket was £600

They looked like standard tickets.

BTW, over the last 6 weeks, due to the techie stuff, I've been paying attention to the number of *registered* users that can be spotted reading the site but not posting. Some of them with cracking usernames. I just spotted Jimmyfloydastwoodbank and wondered what it would take for them to break their duck and post in the forum.

Harvey worked his absolute arse off.
Yes he absolutely did, and it answered some of my worries because his running harrying opposition players kind of gives us the cover we need in place of Szobo. Thought he was outstanding, and love the way he has supported Bradley.

BTW, over the last 6 weeks, due to the techie stuff, I've been paying attention to the number of *registered* users that can be spotted reading the site but not posting. Some of them with cracking usernames. I just spotted Jimmyfloydastwoodbank and wondered what it would take for them to break their duck and post in the forum.
So we are being followed / trolled ? - it answers my questions regarding all these articles and youtubers reading my thoughts, except some of them never had the courage to identify Curtis Jones, but certainly someone is posting Manu Kone stuff !!! Also of note is that article posted about Nunez in our Donkey thread, it's everything I have been seeing in Nunez without having to resort to stats.

Yes he absolutely did, and it answered some of my worries because his running harrying opposition players kind of gives us the cover we need in place of Szobo. Thought he was outstanding, and love the way he has supported Bradley.

Fun fact - Harvey is only 3 months older than Connor Bradley and just over 2 months younger than Jarell Quansah.

Fun fact - Harvey is only 3 months older than Connor Bradley and just over 2 months younger than Jarell Quansah.
He needs to get onto the same diet as his fellow defenders. There might be still time yet.

Imagine what he would be some inches taller and gained a turn of pace. As of now, I am not convinced he will ever make it into our permanent first eleven.

Where's the Norwich thread?
So I can spoil the line up again.
He needs to get onto the same diet as his fellow defenders. There might be still time yet.

Imagine what he would be some inches taller and gained a turn of pace. As of now, I am not convinced he will ever make it into our permanent first eleven.
Nope Elliott just doesn't have that athleticism. He's not getting any quicker. He needs to get stronger to play in the middle and smarter. If Argentine midgets can do it, so can he.

Nope Elliott just doesn't have that athleticism. He's not getting any quicker. He needs to get stronger to play in the middle and smarter. If Argentine midgets can do it, so can he.

He’s increasingly looking like he sit around the Shaquiri type player.

Anyway, the point I’m sort of trying to hint at is Harvey is way ahead of our other players at a similar age - we have people calling out that Quansah is going to be our first choice CB in a few years and that Bradley looks a superb prospect.

Harvey, despite being the same age, tnds to get considered like he’s a senior player - he’s still learning and still developing a little physically - he’s not going to get faster or taller, but he can get stronger and he can get better at shooting.

His technical ability, effort and work rate are excellent - I think he currently sits around what Slobbers looks like out of form - so he isn’t far away from making it.

Curtis is just a little under 2 years older - Harvey is ahead of where Curtis was 2 years ago when he was regularly being written off.

Think it's time for some ratings peeps, ratinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngs timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Kelleher 6 - Few nervy flaps, 1 or 2 unorthodox saves.....pretty helpless for the goal.

Bradley 7.5 - 1 off for selling himself like a 2 dollar hooker otherwise a very fine game.
Quansah 9 - Joint MOTM with Diaz, incredible player. Will be our first choice CB in 2-3 years.
Virgil 8.5 - Captain leading by example once again.
Gomez 8 - Can't recall an attack that came down his side, had Castagne and Reid in his pocket.

Mac 7 - He's growing as a 6, not as good as Bournemouth but 1 of his better games in the role.....took a few knocks and wacks, hope he's ok.
Harvey 6 - Few moments of quality but far and few between, his shooting let him down today.
Grav 7.5 - Thought he was our best midfielder today.

Gakpo 6 - Wasn't up to much, few nice link up moments but didn't really offer much of a threat.
Nunez 7.5 - Lead the line brilliantly again, very unlucky not to score 1 or 2. 1 effort saved well by Leno, 1 effort that whiskered just wide. Set up a few chances on the break. Even showed off his passing range with that outrageous ball to Harvey first half.
Diaz 9 - Not a pretty goal and helped with terrible keeping, but the control was beautiful. Worked tirelessly all game. Just seeing the highlights back now of him which they're showing on Sky......very good all round performance

Didn't think the subs were up to much, Diogo battled and seemed to pick a fight with Diop but couldn't really hold the ball up.....Jones didn't really add anything. Ibou did ok but not enough time and Clark did alright too in the time he was on.

If there's anything you don't agree with then you can smell my fart.
Hmm not one of your better ratings IMHO. Though roughly agree with the defence.

Kelleher 6
Bradley 7
Quansah 8
Virgil 8.5
Gomez 8

Mac 7.5
Harvey 8
Grav 7

Gakpo 6.5
Nunez 7.5
Diaz 7.5

Covid fucked my sense of smell so your threat falls flat.

Last edited:

David Silva wasnt very quick.

He’s increasingly looking like he sit around the Shaquiri type player.

Anyway, the point I’m sort of trying to hint at is Harvey is way ahead of our other players at a similar age - we have people calling out that Quansah is going to be our first choice CB in a few years and that Bradley looks a superb prospect.

Harvey, despite being the same age, tnds to get considered like he’s a senior player - he’s still learning and still developing a little physically - he’s not going to get faster or taller, but he can get stronger and he can get better at shooting.

His technical ability, effort and work rate are excellent - I think he currently sits around what Slobbers looks like out of form - so he isn’t far away from making it.

Curtis is just a little under 2 years older - Harvey is ahead of where Curtis was 2 years ago when he was regularly being written off.
Despite of that I don't see Harvey ever getting ahead of players like Szobo, Graven, McA, Curtis who are not that much older as well. He is limited by his stature, his running power, his shooting etc. Basically, Harvey isn't great at anything. He is good in many things but there is a ceiling I suspect he will never break.

And we have seen him playing for a number of years now, unlike Q or Conor.

IMPERIOUS

Screenshot-2024-01-25-at-15-07-05.png

NUNEZ - CHAOS AGAIN. Studge absolutely loves him, as does Michael Antonio who seems a big fan of LFC.
Screenshot-2024-01-25-at-15-10-16.png

MAC - DOMINATING AGAIN (he can't play #6 can he)

Screenshot-2024-01-25-at-15-12-49.png

Despite of that I don't see Harvey ever getting ahead of players like Szobo, Graven, McA, Curtis who are not that much older as well. He is limited by his stature, his running power, his shooting etc. Basically, Harvey isn't great at anything. He is good in many things but there is a ceiling I suspect he will never break.

And we have seen him playing for a number of years now, unlike Q or Conor.
He’s ahead of Gravenberch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom