• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gary Rents Boys on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had an unlike button.

Seeing as we don't, I am gonna go find old posts of every one of the cunts saying we will lose which I have liked in the past, and unlike them.
See my reply to cerb

So not only is it a grossly unoriginal thing (Newcastle did it last week with hendo), it's also factually incorrect

God the retard minority are unfortunately vocal

I know, I was in the same boat as you were last year ... you should really be in mine (free drinks AND sushi!)

As for today's game, is this taking it too far?

fernando-torres-saville.png

LOOK WHAT WE SPENDED MONEY ON !!!

That banner is a fucking disgrace. I'd be amazed if the fans around them don't prevent them putting it up.

It's pathetic in so many ways, we don't openly slag ex payers off in that manner, & as for dragging a known peadophile into it, that's just fucking wrong on any level.

It's what I'd expect their fans to do, not ours.

Cunts are everywhere. Liverpool, Chelsea, United, everyone has those types of supporters.
*shrugs*

Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Wisdom, Agger, Enrique, Allen, Gerrard, Şahin, Sterling, Suarez.

3-5-2/5-3-2

It worked well against Chelsea before. I like this formation with our players. Johnson and Enrique will have to work very hard in both attack and defense. We'll need big performances from both of them.

Or 3-3-3-1 with Gerrard and Sterling tucked in?

.......Wisdom.....Carra......Agger........
Johnson.............Allen............Enrique
........Gerrard.....Şahin.....Sterling......
.........................Suarez......................

I hate that team. Carra doesn't have the legs any more - especially against a Chelsea team playing more attacking football that the last couple of seasons - and I know that's Wisdom's preferred postion but he hasn't played CB once for the first team and is horrendously low on confidence.

---------------Reina-----------------
---Wisdom--Carra--Agger-------
Johnson-----Allen-------Enrique-
----------Gerrard--Şahin-----------
----------------Sterling--------------
----------------Suarez--------------

I'm not happy to see Enrique in the team, especially with Johnson back. He's suffering from a huge loss of form.

I hate that team. Carra doesn't have the legs any more - especially against a Chelsea team playing more attacking football that the last couple of seasons - and I know that's Wisdom's preferred postion but he hasn't played CB once for the first team and is horrendously low on confidence.

Wisdom played CB on thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom