• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Has football made it in the USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we have to guess what is the largest religion by far in Uruguay. Think we're really making progress here.

Next they’ll be allowing you to pick up the ball and giving you points for hoofing it over the bar**!!!!

** Darwin Nunez likes this idea!!!

Jaysis, you're onto something. He'd be a terrific GAA player. All those 1 pointers!!!

Just change his name to Darragh Noonan and he's golden!

*Henceforth, every shot over the bar by Darwhizzy will be called a Noonan (like a Mulligan in Golf)

I mean, you couldn't really get the Beeb outside of the greater Dublin area and in the 70's and early 80s, so maybe it's that? Just really on the coast, no?

We even had Sianel 4 for a spell on the rabbits ears, but I didn't end up supporting Swansea ...

I mean, you couldn't really get the Beeb outside of the greater Dublin area and in the 70's and early 80s, so maybe it's that? Just really on the coast, no?

We even had Sianel 4 for a spell on the rabbits ears, but I didn't end up supporting Swansea ...
S4C lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom