• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hey Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or a teen displaying teen angst.
He seems very competitive, which can be viewed as positive. Who the fuck wants be knocked out by Rangers?
No, he’s a fucking bully. You don’t act like that in the workplace towards someone in your team. How did he think calling someone shit would help? He’s not coming here and thank fuck for that.

No, he’s a fucking bully. You don’t act like that in the workplace towards someone in your team. How did he think calling someone shit would help? He’s not coming here and thank fuck for that.
I hated playing with players like him when I was a kid. Someone just needs to put him in his place. And we have several that can do that at LFC.
Not ready to write him off yet.
But I admit it is worrying seeing how he carries himself on the pitch and in interviews. He does have some kind of superiority complex.

Superiority complexes can ruin a whole team.
We see it in other teams ..Klopp chooses wisely the characters,
In my opinion he will be put off…

I don't think this is anything to write home about, nor put off klopp if he wants him. You need to temper than aggression more productively, and klopps the kind of guy who can channel that

I don't think this is anything to write home about, nor put off klopp if he wants him. You need to temper than aggression more productively, and klopps the kind of guy who can channel that
That’s not the problem, at least to me. The issue is that the lad thinks he’s already the pooch’s privates. He’s not, yet.

I could be wrong, of course, and he’s just a competitive but ultimately humble spirit.

Last edited:
Reactions: dee
He's 18. His team is in a downward spiral. He just lost to Rangers. He is dealing with his first real adversity as a player, and he'll learn from it. We expect these professional players who are teenagers to carry themselves like adults because they play with adults. Which is crazy. I have 19 and 17 year old sons, and all the media training in the world wouldn't overcome the fact that their brains are still underdeveloped.

I still want him.

He is never going to be a Liverpool player whilst his price tag remains that high, so a big part of me is saying... "meh". Klopp will get who he will get. I would be quite happy if he got Michael Olise as CM

He is never going to be a Liverpool player whilst his price tag remains that high, so a big part of me is saying... "meh". Klopp will get who he will get. I would be quite happy if he got Michael Olise as CM
Now you’re talking.

[article]Marco Rose insists that Borussia Dortmund need more of Jude Bellingham's aggression amid claims that the England star's behaviour has upset teammates at his club.

Bellingham was caught on camera during their Europa League loss to Rangers last week lambasting Nico Schulz, telling the left-back after a heavy pass: "You can't get one f***ing pass off, you're f***ing s***. Every f***ing time."

And at half-time of Sunday's 1-1 draw with Augsburg, the 18-year-old got into a verbal altercation with experienced midfield partner Axel Wiesel in the dressing room, according Sport1.

Witsel was reportedly explaining to Bellingham, who is 15 years younger than him, on how best to press their Bundesliga opponents, although instead of taking the advice on board, the Birmingham City academy graduate is said to have waved him away.

The German outlet followed their report by claiming that Bellingham is splitting the Dortmund camp due to his attitude, adding that the highly rated midfielder is "getting on the nerves" of the club's senior players.

But manager Rose sees positives in Bellingham's overt passion, telling reporters prior to the Augsburg clash: "Where Jude comes from, you possibly speak a bit more rough in English.

Since signing from boyhood club Birmingham for £25million in 2020, the teenager has become a regular for BVB, making 80 appearances and even donning the captain's armband on numerous occasions, despite his tender age.

His form last season saw England manager Gareth Southgate call him up for the Three Lions' 26-man squad at Euro 2020.

By coming as a substitute in Southgate and co's opening game against Croatia, Bellingham briefly became the youngest player in European Championship history.

But the teenager was soon usurped to the record by Poland wonderkid and Brighton & Hove Albion prospect Kacper Kozlowski.

Bellingham has garnered recognition for his leadership skills and stayed behind on the pitch for a considerable amount of time to applaud Dortmund's travelling supporters after BVB's shock round-of-32 exit at the hands of Rangers 6-4 on aggregate, with the damage done during a humiliating 4-2 defeat at home in the first leg.

"Got what we deserved in the end after two poor performances," he posted on social media, having scored in both legs. "Can only apologise for letting the fans down again despite the unbelievable support.

"Respect and all the best to Rangers for the season. We have to start using these nights as motivation to be better, like on Sunday in the next game."[/article]

"Where Jude comes from, you possibly speak a bit more rough in English."

...the fuck? He's from Birmingham

"Where Jude comes from, you possibly speak a bit more rough in English."

...the fuck? He's from Birmingham
Well from a 'rough' side of Birmingham so I'd imagine every 3rd word whilst growing up was 'fuck, fucking' !

Don't like this attitude of his, but maybe Hendo, Milner and VVD would put him in his place and make him a better human being?
But it's exactly the kind of thing Klopp's scouts look at from what we've read over the last few years, so with his price tag it's probably doubtful we'd be willing to risk it.

Hes clearly a bit of a wanker, which is fine for his age but that needs to be chanelled into his performances. I think he's probably moved out of our reach in terms of price tag anyway

Can you please stop being so ridiculous with posting unrelated stuff in threads? It's confusing and unconnected and makes no sense. Please put it somewhere useful instead
Totally related if I think Jude is over rated and over valued. There are better value alternatives out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom