• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hey Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all seem to have been seduced by a player who thrives in a specific system. Like the skanks with Sancho and van de Beek, and the chavs with Werner. Stay clear.

You all seem to have been seduced by a player who thrives in a specific system. Like the skanks with Sancho and van de Beek, and the chavs with Werner. Stay clear.

Bellingham is talented enough to play in any system. Proof: he has looked as good playing for England as he does for Borussia.

Sign the younger brother now!!!

Also his name is Jobe.... so if he doesn’t work we can flush him away.

A hopeful bit from today's Echo:
Other names have been mentioned with FSG likely to spend more than they have over the past couple of seasons to aid the transition of the Reds into a new phase, with Borussia Dortmund teenager Jude Bellingham heavily linked.
A fee of as much as £90m will likely have to be paid to prise him away from the German giants. But while that may seem likely to price him out of what FSG usually do, his age and profile, as well as an amortisation cost of £18m over the course of a five-year deal - the longer the better - means that it is something that is achievable, especially when you take into account Liverpool have no concerns over profit and sustainability breaches that others may have to consider. There is also the protection in that his value will likely only continue to rise.
The Diaz move, it is hoped, will mark the first of a few key additions in 2022. The money is there to fund investment into the squad this summer without having to sacrifice cash flow to detrimentally. It would be investment, too, with the financial rewards for success domestically and in Europe only set to become even more valuable in the coming seasons as media rights continue to boom.

Yeah… it won’t impact the cashflow because FSG are already factoring in the cash flowing in from selling Salah.

I wonder how long Bellingham is willing to stay in that shit-show of a team. Their defending makes Watford and Newcastle look competent.

Does Henderson berate his team-mates for being fucking shit?

I don't get it.

It's a very poor comparison..I mean, hendo shouts at people and let's them know if they're making errors....but he doesn't call them fucking shit

Nah, klopp can turn a bad boy good.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he could, but it will alert him in my opinion, and put him off, , could be an obstacle, depends how Bellingham reacts to it if approached by klopp ..a red flag

I guess time will tell. Not sure I’ve ever seen or heard of Curtis calling any team mate shit though to be fair

I guess time will tell. Not sure I’ve ever seen or heard of Curtis calling any team mate shit though to be fair
Never heard him call others shit, but he did berate his teammates. But that was in the reserves. The big difference is that Bellingham is talking to a senior player. That is worse. But still...18

Never heard him call others shit, but he did berate his teammates. But that was in the reserves. The big difference is that Bellingham is talking to a senior player. That is worse. But still...18

there are certain levels of disrespect that set off alarm bells even in an 18 year old ..
we will see but I maintain Klopp would not be keen on that, 18 or not

This is exactly why Klopp keeps Milner around, Virgil, Henderson and the gang won’t allow that sort of talk from a youngster never mind the manager.

Doesn’t look great though, i don’t like it. He’s a kid yea but Harvey Elliott is too and i can’t see him doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom