• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hey Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re just doing whatever is needed to get this thread to 100+ pages, which as we know ALWAYS gets the signing over the line.

OK, any more famous brothers?
Shaun and Bradley Wright Phillips (I think there is also another one)

The Inzaghi brothers were both pretty decent.

Gabriel and Diego Milito both had good careers.

Then the Ayew brothers were both OK too.

The Inzaghi brothers were both pretty decent.

Gabriel and Diego Milito both had good careers.

Then the Ayew brothers were both OK too.

Yeah, and the Inzaghi brothers are both doing pretty well as managers too - Simone is now managing the Champions Inter and Pippo is coaching Brescia. Can’t think of other manager brother pairs.

Yeah, and the Inzaghi brothers are both doing pretty well as managers too - Simone is now managing the Champions Inter and Pippo is coaching Brescia. Can’t think of other manager brother pairs.

Jack and Bobby Charlton was one the came to mind.
Phil and Gary Neville (lol)

[article]
Asked which of Liverpool FC, Chelsea FC or Manchester City Bellingham would be best off signing for, Glen Johnson told bettingodds.com: “I’d probably say Liverpool.

“Even though Liverpool do have superstar players, they also have a smaller squad and they don’t have those superstar players sitting on their bench banging the door down, so it’s easier to keep the squad happy.

“If Jude was to make the move to Liverpool then I believe they can nurture him better than his other suitors and will give him more time as that’s what he will need.

“If he were to go to Chelsea or Manchester City and didn’t perform straight away then the pressure would be immediately on him and he would be stepped aside and somebody else would come in and take his place. Liverpool’s smaller squad would help him in that sense.”
[/article]

[article]
Asked which of Liverpool FC, Chelsea FC or Manchester City Bellingham would be best off signing for, Glen Johnson told bettingodds.com: “I’d probably say Liverpool.

“Even though Liverpool do have superstar players, they also have a smaller squad and they don’t have those superstar players sitting on their bench banging the door down, so it’s easier to keep the squad happy.

“If Jude was to make the move to Liverpool then I believe they can nurture him better than his other suitors and will give him more time as that’s what he will need.

“If he were to go to Chelsea or Manchester City and didn’t perform straight away then the pressure would be immediately on him and he would be stepped aside and somebody else would come in and take his place. Liverpool’s smaller squad would help him in that sense.”
[/article]

His an Ex-Liverpool player, probably has his memories at the club. Does GJ know Jude personally?

After Keita being heralded as the ultimate midfielder in the Bundesliga I don't know what to think any more.
I checked the list of the biggest transfers from Bundesliga to the Prem in the last 5 years or so. It's a bit shit

That’s more to do with an inept manager not knowing how to use him and having to build a forward line around 89 year ol fake Ronaldo.

Sancho choose the wrong club to go to.

Okay, will give you that one. Sancho has a reason.

How about Kai Havertz and Werner? Neither have put in the regular performances that justifies their price tag and hype.

Having said all that, I would be excited if we spent a cool £100m+ on Bellingham...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom