• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"I completely lost it" says Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really get all the moral outrage. In fact, I find it rather tedious.

If someone gave millions of pounds, as many women as you could get through and worldwide fame at the age of 18 you would no doubt make mistakes too. Now if you factor in the fact that a lot of these guys come from poorer and less educated backgrounds, what do you honestly expect to happen?

Most players these days backchat to the ref, cheat their way through games and basically do whatever it takes to win. Some do it less than others, sure, but does that make them better than those who do it more? And if so, where do you draw the line?

As for the biting and racism thing - they were fairly nothing incidents that were blown out of all proportion.

Let's be absolutely clear here - 'misdemeanors' and potential PR nightmares FAR worse have brushed under the carpet so that no one gets to hear about them and we can all carry on thinking that certain assets players are fine and dandy.

There is institutional corruption in the game, racism at games is still a mainstay in many countries and authorities are happy to take a relatively blase attitude about it and corruption and cheating has been alleged and in some cases proven in Spain, Italy and other leagues.

If racism, cheating and general cuntishness are all the things that make you despise Suarez, how can you reconcile all of the above with your love for football?
Brilliant post.

I heard in the Middle East mate - and it wasn't by South Africans (at least they didn't have Saffer accents)

Anything you say mate ... You did, but I'll tell you what - let's pretend you didn't, and I can pretend I 'deflected' stuff and 'talk my usual fucking shite' ... I can only aspire to be a true English gent like you. One day ... inshallah.
Please Wiz. Back it up yeah. Show me where I said Maradona wasnt a cheat.
The last time there was a thread such as this you made the same claim and had no evidence to show that i did then either.
I think Suarez is far more of a cunt than Maradona, but then Maradona is irrelevant to me other than the fact I think hes a terrific footballer.
You get yourself all in a tizzy with this shit mate and if you just stop and think for a second you (like me) will wonder what the fuck you are talking about and what your nonsense has to do with anything at all.

Please Wiz. Back it up yeah. Show me where I said Maradona wasnt a cheat.
The last time there was a thread such as this you made the same claim and had no evidence to show that i did then either.
I think Suarez is far more of a cunt than Maradona, but then Maradona is irrelevant to me other than the fact I think hes a terrific footballer.
You get yourself all in a tizzy with this shit mate and if you just stop and think for a second you (like me) will wonder what the fuck you are talking about and what your nonsense has to do with anything at all.

I'll be honest - the problem isn't finding the thread, it's that the person who asked you the question had his account deleted and I am NOT going through 200 pages of Suarez shite ... It's not worth it ... and hence, it's not worth bringing up again or discussing.

I'm not in a tizzy - but I am trying to figure out why I continually get into these kind of conversations when nothing good ever comes out of them. I'd be far happier just doing work ...

I'll be honest - the problem isn't finding the thread, it's that the person who asked you the question had his account deleted and I am NOT going through 200 pages of Suarez shite ... It's not worth it ... and hence, it's not worth bringing up again or discussing.

I'm not in a tizzy - but I am trying to figure out why I continually get into these kind of conversations when nothing good ever comes out of them. I'd be far happier just doing work ...

Who are you spying on at the moment ?

You know what mate, you carry on with your work.
I'll go through the whole thing, because I dont like to be called a liar.

Who are you spying on at the moment ?

HA HA ... me? You've talked to me enough to know I couldn't do something that serious even if my life depended on it.

You know what mate, you carry on with your work.
I'll go through the whole thing, because I dont like to be called a liar.

You're not a liar. I didn't say that, NOT ONCE. If that's why you're upset and calling me a cunt in other threads, I apologize.

HA HA ... me? You've talked to me enough to know I couldn't do something that serious even if my life depended on it.

You're not a liar. I didn't say that, NOT ONCE. If that's why you're upset and calling me a cunt in other threads, I apologize.
Im up to page 33. Nothing yet. I'll keep going though.

Simply because 90% of what you post about Suarez is shit. I only NEED to read the other 10%

Of course yeah, why do you go through these stages of one minute championing everything about the club and being everyone's best mate, and then the next trying to join the clan of too-cool-for-school-ites and arguing stuff you clearly haven't even bothered reading, just for the sake of it?

You're acting like a proper dickhead, cf recent replies to LTW.

Of course yeah, why do you go through these stages of one minute championing everything about the club and being everyone's best mate, and then the next trying to join the clan of too-cool-for-school-ites and arguing stuff you clearly haven't even bothered reading, just for the sake of it?

You're acting like a proper dickhead, cf recent replies to LTW.
Im not *acting* like a proper dickhead, I *am* a proper dickhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom