• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"I completely lost it" says Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him being a horrible nasty fucker is what makes him win though Oncy, rightly or wrongly, the same could have been said of Bellamy. Read Gerrard's comments about Bellamy when we signed him, he's exactly what we needed, someone who's not "too" nice and will fight tooth and nail and be an absolute twat to play against. I don't defend Suarez biting people, but the rest of it is just in his make up and what probably separates him from being an also-ran and someone who will win you games by never giving up and never getting off the back of opposition players in every single way possible to ensure he gets the upper hand.

Some of the shit he's had on here has been over the top about how nasty he is, etc, he's overstepped the mark twice (I think there's some debate to be had over Evra though), but the rest of the baggage I can deal with, it's almost endearing to see a player who's willing to lay down his sword for the club when on the pitch. Of course we give a fuck what they do, that's why there's so much condemning on here of players like Barton, Diouf, etc, there are levels you don't go to and in the bite incident he certainly sunk to those levels, but the rest of the stuff, the diving, the moaning at players and refs, the winding up of opponents, is it really worth of condemning? He gets the shit kicked out of him like any other forward and defenders get off by using the rulings (and lack of) to their advantage, as said earlier by Keni, there's plenty of other shit that goes on during a game and off the pitch that get's brushed under the carpet or in many cases, completely ignored and almost advocated. I'm not going to crucify the guy for using it to his advantage and bending the rules as far as they will go to get us a win.
Well thats alright then. Win at all costs. Doesnt matter if you cheat, dive, assault people etc.
Fuck that.
Im not apologising for the cunt and its a shame that so many others choose to be apologists.

... but you apologize for Maradona, who was a far bigger cheater, drug addict and fucking nasty piece of work on the pitch (doesn't stop him from being the best of all time for me though)

... but you apologize for Maradona, who was a far bigger cheater, drug addict and fucking nasty piece of work on the pitch (doesn't stop him from being the best of all time for me though)
Ive never apologised for Maradona and he doesnt play for my club or my country.
So I dont understand your point.
Other than that spot on.

To clear something up though, when he shows his undoubted skill on the pitch you forget a lot of the shit.
But then when he claims the victim and engineers a move away in the off season when massive swathes of our fans have defended him EVEN when he has assaulted people and racially abused people.
Well, you lose your sense of humour ay.

Well I do, others keep sticking up for him and keep defending him.
Hes the David Koresh of LFC

Kaffir (unbeliever) and Kaffer (black person)

Are pronounced differently and who the fuck runs around screaming "unbelievers" on the pitch?

What was the outcome of the Jestrovic abuse? I actually don't even remember that incident.

Incidentally "negro" and "negro" are pronounced differently as well.

Why cant everyone just think of the children, kiss & make up and all be friends with each other here.

Happy Clappy Crappy time

I don't think Suarez's intentions were for the comments to be racist, he used a term that is acceptable where he is from. But he deserved to be banned for it, as Evra did not deem it acceptable, and society where he's living don't deem it acceptable. I don't think Suarez is a racist, and I don't think the ban should have been as long as it was. But I can see why he got it, I just wish they took as harsh a stance, or an even harsher one, with other incidents. The reality should be somewhere between the two extremes of the argument everyone is having.

On a side, I don't think he's a cunt, he's a bit of a thick, but so are most footballers. Diving and the likes, doesn't bother me so much. The biting was obviously not right in any shape of form, but I don't think he did it because he's a cunt, more because he's probably a little mental. He can play elsewhere if he wants, doesn't bother me, as long as we can get an appropriate fee for him. I'd be happy if he stayed too.

Ive never apologised for Maradona and he doesnt play for my club or my country.
So I dont understand your point.
Other than that spot on.

You were asked if he was a cheating cunt by Sheik when this happened ... and you said no, and refused to even acknowledge what a cheating, dirty fucking cunt Maradona was (despite, like most of us, going on about how great he was as a player) ...

You still love Maradona the player, right?

I play footy with many South Americans ... It's not a term they consider negative at all, and have used it with each other, and other folk (yemenites, myself etc) who aren't as white as the yanks and brits we play with (and I don't consider those bendechos my acquaintances! ;) )

Ross - do you consider Australians racist b/c they do use term p**i too freely ...

I have never heard one single australian use that word in the 7 years I've lived here.

To clear something up though, when he shows his undoubted skill on the pitch you forget a lot of the shit.
But then when he claims the victim and engineers a move away in the off season when massive swathes of our fans have defended him EVEN when he has assaulted people and racially abused people.
Well, you lose your sense of humour ay.

Not there was a real cunt!

But in Uruguay it's a term of endearment!

Cos he was trying to be friendly to Evra when he said it 11 FUCKING TIMES wasn't he?

Uuuh no one has defended him - not Mark, no I ... No one says he should have used that language, because it IS wrong in this country (doesn't make it racist though - though I understand why various people can't understand this point). No one defended his biting (unless they were insane).

And to compare him to a guy who caused many innocent, misguided folk to commit suicide is utterly ridiculous ...

I have never heard one single australian use that word in the 7 years I've lived here.

Not sure about the previous point, but I've never met an australian who is not racist against Aboriginal people. I'm sure there are some, but I haven't met them yet.

You were asked if he was a cheating cunt by Sheik when this happened ... and you said no, and refused to even acknowledge what a cheating, dirty fucking cunt Maradona was (despite, like most of us, going on about how great he was as a player) ...

You still love Maradona the player, right?
Ive never refused to acknowledge that Maradona was a cheat. EVER. Im an England fan. I remember believe me.
He is STILL a great footballer.
Are you suggesting i dont think Suarez is a great footballer?
What are you even talking about?

Carlo Ancelotti appears to be clear on the idea of signing another centre forward for Real Madrid to compete with Karim Benzema, if Gonzalo Higuaín is allowed to leave the club.

According to Italian paper 'La Gazzetta', the Italian coach does not want to confirm the sale of Higuaín to Juventus until an agreement is made with Liverpool over Luis Suárez.

In Italy it is widely recognised that Higuaín will be allowed to leave for Juventus in exchange for €22 million, but that nothing will be made official until Real Madrid's signing of Luis Suárez is set in stone.

Real Madrid's main priorities to end the season seem to be to extend the contract of Cristiano Ronaldo, sign Gareth Bale and replace Higuaín with Suárez.

During a meeting between the Real Madrid top brass and Gonzalo Higuaín on Wednesday, the club told the Argentinian striker that now is not the time to discuss a potential move away from Madrid.

No decision on the Argentine's future will be taken until a new coach is installed. This is the same answer the Real higher-ups gave their Juventus counterparts last Sunday, when the Turin outfit travelled to the Bernabéu to take part in the Corazón Classic Match charity event.

Giuseppe Marotta, the Italian club's general manager, enquired as to the possibility of signing the marksman, only to be told in no uncertain terms that there would be no movement on the subject until Real's new supremo has had time to analyse his squad.

Everything points towards the new Real boss being Carlo Ancelotti, who tried to take the striker to PSG last summer. The Italian would be unwilling to part with Higuaín without having a sure-fire replacement, but wrapping up a deal for one of the top marksmen on the market (Luis Suárez, Cavani and Lewandowski) will not be easy.

Higuaín's camp, meanwhile, has made the former River Plate starlet's wishes clear. After six and a half campaigns at the Bernabéu, the Argentine believes the time has come for a change. What's more, he feels let down by broken promises and was disappointed to be booed by the crowd in the last few games of the season.

However, the new 'Los Blancos' coach – likely Ancelotti – will have the last word. Either way, the club has insisted that the fee it would demand for Higuaín, a current starter for Argentina, would be substantially above the €25 million quoted in several news reports.

First of all, you've been there for 7 years?!?!?! Fucking hell. Second, I haven't directly but my family who lives there have always told me how pissed they got when they heard it (and still do).

Gerry - I've met many many Aussies who aren't racist against the Aborigines (but they were all in their 20s/30s - if that makes a difference?)

Uuuh no one has defended him - not Mark, no I ... No one says he should have used that language, because it IS wrong in this country (doesn't make it racist though - though I understand why various people can't understand this point). No one defended his biting (unless they were insane).

And to compare him to a guy who caused many innocent, misguided folk to commit suicide is utterly ridiculous ...
Yes people have.
Deluded fool.

Ive never refused to acknowledge that Maradona was a cheat. EVER. Im an England fan. I remember believe me.
He is STILL a great footballer.
Are you suggesting i dont think Suarez is a great footballer?
What are you even talking about?

I guess you changed your stance mate - so I'll drop the point.

They come from the exact same root (kofer in Hebrew/Aramaic) ... and I've heard the word pronounced the exact same way.

I know the roots, but when the arab word was adopted the languages it was then used in cannot replicate the pronunciation. New word born, with dramatically different pronunciation.

But I now understand why you may have heard some people say them in the same way.

Most racist SA muslims would use a slur from their mother tongue, which is hardly ever going to be arabic.

I guess you changed your stance mate - so I'll drop the point.
I havent changed anything. Well done on deflecting the fact you dont have an argument and are talking your usual fucking shite though.
Itll be our little secret.

Well thats alright then. Win at all costs. Doesnt matter if you cheat, dive, assault people etc.
Fuck that.
Im not apologising for the cunt and its a shame that so many others choose to be apologists.

That's not what I said though is it? Read it again, yourself and Rosco are being deliberately obtuse about alot of things.

That's not what I said though is it? Read it again, yourself and Rosco are being deliberately obtuse about alot of things.
I cant be arsed Mark. Youd defend the wab if he stabbed a kid.

Carry on.

Most racist SA muslims would use a slur from their mother tongue, which is hardly ever going to be arabic.

I heard in the Middle East mate - and it wasn't by South Africans (at least they didn't have Saffer accents)

I havent changed anything. Well done on deflecting the fact you dont have an argument and are talking your usual fucking shite though.
Itll be our little secret.

Anything you say mate ... You did, but I'll tell you what - let's pretend you didn't, and I can pretend I 'deflected' stuff and 'talk my usual fucking shite' ... I can only aspire to be a true English gent like you. One day ... inshallah.

*looks at razor blade*

*ponders over if it would make the thread stop*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom