• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"I completely lost it" says Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
"I was angry after giving away a penalty - I completely lost it" says Liverpool's Suarez of Ivanovic bite

10 Jun 2013 22:31
Kop idol confesses he was out of his mind when he launched shocking attack PLUS Iago Aspas jets to Merseyside for medical
Suarez-bites-Ivanovic-1846925.jpg
Mouth of the Mersey: Suarez "saw red" when he launched attack on Ivanovic

Luis Suarez has admitted he “completely lost it” when he sank his teeth into Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic.
Speaking on national television in his home country of Uruguay, striker Suarez confessed he was out of his mind when he carried out the savage attack - and has no explanation for his actions.
The Reds' forward apologised once more to Ivanovic and exonerated him of all blame, and explained he saw a red mist because he had given away a penalty in the game which gave Chelsea what seemed like a crucial lead.
Suarez said: “The incident with Ivanovic - I know I made a mistake, it was me, my fault, and he did not do anything to me.
“I was angry because I had given away a penalty for hand ball. I was the cause of the penalty against my team - I saw red and completely lost it. I can’t really explain it and I am so sorry.”
ise6P0Lc8bbF0.gif

His admission of both guilt and remorse though, hasn’t stopped him plotting a move to escape the criticism he received in the aftermath of the attack.
And there was still a sense of hurt mixed with his apology, when he swiftly added: “But still people can be very cruel, and the reaction was amazing.”
Suarez also reiterated his desire to play for Real Madrid, when he openly wondered about the chance to form a lethal partnership with Cristiano Ronaldo at the Bernabeu.
“Of course I would like to play with Cristiano Ronaldo - he is a great player. You never know, but it is complicated,” Suarez said.
“At the moment he is in Madrid and I am in Liverpool and I do not know what is going to happen.”
When asked by the interviewer which partnership would score more goals, Messi and Neymar at Barcelona or him and Ronaldo at Madrid, he said with a smile:
“ Ha ha ha, I do not know - that is complicated! Barcelona have won so many trophies and Neymar will need to adapt because all eyes are going to be on him.
“And about the second pair, he is in Real Madrid and I am in Liverpool. I do not know yet what is going to happen.”
Suarez wrapped up the interview by admitting his greatest motivation is his wife Sofia and daughter Delfina.
He also revealed he is to be a father again, with Sofia due to give birth to “a boy in a few months’ time.”

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpools-luis-suarez-bites-ivanovic-1944387#ixzz2Vr1MWC6r
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

it's actually insane to think that this lad might leave two clubs in a row after a biting incident . ridiculous .

I don't know anymore , i've accepted he'll probably go so i'm fed up listening to his shite now and wish he'd fuck off so we can get started on replacing him .

and i realise players (especially Spanish/ south american ) want to play for Real /Barca for many reasons but it still wrecks the head that these arrogant cunts can nearly always get what they want .

and i realise players (especially Spanish/ south american ) want to play for Real /Barca for many reasons but it still wrecks the head that these arrogant cunts can nearly always get what they want .
Agree real have always been the same I fucking hate them cunts.

He'll feel like a proper Dingbat now that Perez has been re-instated and stops tapping him up because he doesn't need to drop big names in interviews, and our poor victim has to report to Melwood after Summer Hollies.
Bitey Cunt, shut your overbite and get back to work, Brat!

I can't be arsed with a summer of this, shit or get off the pot Luis.

Can the club not tell him to shut the fuck up and stop giving interviews? He's not even giving the standard 'I'm a Liverpool player, they're a great club but who knows' response, he may as well stick on a Madrid shirt and a sombrero.

I hope he stays ... no matter how bad the 'media' have been (and though they have been, a lot of it has been because of Suarez himself), it's nothing compared to what the media will be like in madrid. Best to stay in Liverpool and win the league etc here.

I really hope he stays, but as others have said - if he is to leave then I hope it's done early and for a really big fee. And don't let Madrid cheat us again with some player + money deals.

He's being a dick now, whoring himself through the media. I couldn't give a fuck what he does, ungrateful cunt.

I want Suarez playing for us but after these interviews I can't say that I want him to stay.

He's 1 of the best players in the world and the only 1 at our club we can say that about.

He's a winner and I want winners on the pitch.

So.... Are you saying Suarez is top tier?

.... unlike Best, Cruff & Zidane.

He'll feel like a proper Dingbat now that Perez has been re-instated and stops tapping him up because he doesn't to drop big names in interviews, and our poor victim has to report to Melwood after Summer Hollies.
Bitey Cunt, shut your overbite and get back to work, Brat!

It has gone very quiet, it's almost like he's reminding them he still wants to go.

As much as I'd find it funny to see then ignore him, it's best if he goes now

We can forget about top 4 this season if he goes. Maybe not even the season which follows.

So.... Are you saying Suarez is top tier?

.... unlike Best, Cruff & Zidane.

Depends on which Tier your on about.

If you mean the very top of current players( Messi & Ronaldo) then no as I think those 2 are on a different level to everyone.

Depends on which Tier your on about.

If you mean the very top of current players( Messi & Ronaldo) then no as I think those 2 are on a different level to everyone.

So not Very Top Tier - just Top Tier, which is presumably better than Maybe Top Tier.

Florentino Perez to Marca regarding Higuain: "If they think that 30m would do it then it's better for them not to present an offer at all: 30m is not enough."

I hope we take a strong stand against them, too (of cos, dependent on the rumoured clause though).

Ian Ayre to Echo regarding Suarez: "If they think that 50m would do it then it's better for them not to present an offer at all: 50m is not enough."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom