• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"I completely lost it" says Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We needed Monaco to come in and offer some outrageous offer. It's only other teams that benefit from some of these mad fees. How much did Hulk go for? 80M last year? That's fucking insane.

Suarez also revealed before that he is not happy with life in the Premier League, where he feels he has been chastised by both the public and the media alike for his conduct.

The South American pinpointed an incident while shopping with his family as typical of his experience.

He recalled: "About a week ago I was walking in a shopping centre near Manchester and three or four guys asked me for a photo. While we were posing for it my wife said to me 'Luis, get out of the photo'.

"She noticed they were making biting gestures. I was with my wife and my daughter. Things like that get on your nerves. My wife was on the brink of tears and the blokes ran off laughing. You get tired of stuff like that."

He also blamed his public perception for the reason he was not chosen as the PFA Player of the year last season, adding: "They said I dived, moaned, postured, they said I was racist, they said everything.

"They have never spoken well of me. That's why, when people said that I could have been chosen as the best player in the Premier League, I said: 'I'm relaxed, I know that in England I'm never going to be given an important prize."'

He has spoken of his distrust for the media: "The press have made me feel bad since the moment I arrived in England, they have never judged me on how I play football, they judged me on my attitude," he said.

Although Suarez emphasised he enjoys playing for Liverpool and was particularly grateful to the support he has received from the Anfield faithful, he admitted his love for the club and its supporters may not be enough to convince him to stay.

"When I was a kid I dreamed of playing for Liverpool. I have been able to play with great players who know me well and I would love to spend many more years at Liverpool," he said.

"Their stadium is spectacular, their fans are phenomenal. Their fans have tattoos of me. I could never have imagined that.

"After the suspension the fans all supported me. That's something I remember and it has made me think 'Luis, forget it all and stay'.

"But I cannot forget it, because I have suffered, my family have suffered, and away from football I have a family that supports me, and these things hurt them."

The Uruguay striker also believes he has been victimised because of his nationality, pointing to the eight-match ban he received from the Football Association in 2011 for racially abusing Patrice Evra, compared with the four-game ban that was dished out to John Terry for a similar spat with Anton Ferdinand.

"They gave me an eight-match ban without any proof, but in the case of Terry, where they had proof and lip-readers, they gave him four," Suarez said.

"I'm South American and I think that's the root of all of this."

I miss when it was just me and Ross who thought he was a cunt.
It was funny when everyone was giving us shit for saying he was a cunt.

I might start liking him for gigg's

So he's leaving because people from Manchester gave him stick.

I'm a bit lost for words.

He's not a cunt, he's everything but a cunt. A massive bellend for starters.
Fuck him. I dont care if he stays or goes.

I miss when it was just me and Ross who thought he was a cunt.
It was funny when everyone was giving us shit for saying he was a cunt.

I might start liking him for gigg's

"....their fans are phenomenal." this is why we stayed with him. I love him, but he's only human, he's entitled to feel hard done by from the media. I hope he stays and if doesn't i'll be said.

"....their fans are phenomenal." this is why we stayed with him. I love him, but he's only human, he's entitled to feel hard done by from the media. I hope he stays and if doesn't i'll be said.
Pa ha ha ha ha ha.

He never confessed to what Evra claimed. There was no proof via eye witnesses or video evidence. Nada.
Let's not change the history just cause he's being a cunt.

Wot? Forget it, let's not go there.

Has there ever been a bigger cunt in the history of LFC than Suarez the way he's acting now?
I can not recall anyone.
Seriously.

Wot? Forget it, let's not go there.

Has there ever been a bigger cunt in the history of LFC than Suarez the way he's acting now?
I can not recall anyone.
Seriously.

Tommy Smith,Diouf,Lawro are well ahead on the list.

Tommy Smith,Diouf,Lawro are well ahead on the list.
I'd add torres and mascherano to that list. At least he's doing it when the season is over rather than going on strike or fucking us over during January and sulking all season.

Is it bad that I still love the guy? He's being a bit of a bellend but I can forgive him if he stays. I watched the season review today (i know) He was immense this season - I don't care how much of a cunt he's being if he lines up for the red men next season I for one will be overjoyed!

I think people are over-reacting somewhat. He's hardly talking down the club or the fans and he has a point that the FA/media have taken a harsh stance (xenophobic) with his obvious and immature indiscretions. Although he's ducking the issue by overstating the impact on his family, he's hardly making it up either.

So he wants a move to one of the biggest clubs in the world competing in the Champions League. Not too surprising really eh?

Cunt? No.

Pretty much everyone was saying a few months back that they wouldn't blame him if he wanted off. That the media had it in for him, the FA were unfair to him. He comes out & says he's had enough & most of you are gonna start burning his fuckin shirt! Love Suarez, he made last season bearable, love his attitude. He's deserving of a bigger stage & I can't slag him off for wanting that. Onwards & upwards.

Poor old Iago is already doing the 'I love Liverpool' spiel. LFC would be best advised to spare him the usual 'Tell us just how much you love us' interviews. After Torres and Suarez there's room for that even if it's genuine. Prove it by staying here.

Pretty much everyone was saying a few months back that they wouldn't blame him if he wanted off. That the media had it in for him, the FA were unfair to him. He comes out & says he's had enough & most of you are gonna start burning his fuckin shirt! Love Suarez, he made last season bearable, love his attitude. He's deserving of a bigger stage & I can't slag him off for wanting that. Onwards & upwards.

It's the manner of departing that's caused all the anger, and rightly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom