• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"I completely lost it" says Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine he'd whine and complain less if he was treated the same as Terry, Defoe et al for the same offences. The Fulham incident? Rooney does it all the time, a do others, without anything ever getting done about it. Of course he could avoid all the controversy if he didn't ever do anything, but there is no doubt he's been victimised out of proportion compared to others.

Quite. I'm angry with his comments, I don't think there's a need to use his family, it's a bit of a copout, but he has been victimised in terms of disproportionately being chastised for his offences - yes he has been an idiot, it's part of his make up and what you have to deal with as the flip side to the fact that he's one of the best players in Europe. Nothing we didn't know a year or two ago, though of course you'd think Ryan, Oncy and co had discovered the atom early.

I'm a huge Torres fan, I think he's the best player to sign for us in 20 or so years and selling him will be a huge setback in pushing for the top 4. We build teams around these players not sell them. I wouldn't say I'm being bitter just genuinely gutted. His ability more than made up for his lack of professionalism in my opinion. If he leaves I hope we get a fee fitting of his ability though this 40M is bullshit everyone knows that!

Big difference is Torres was damaged goods ...

Haha are you trying to say we will move on and deal with it like we have in the past? If so I agree I know it's not the end of the world.

Yep - I feel the same way about Suarez. I felt the same way when it looked like Gerrard was gone.

These fuckers no longer deserve my emotional attachment - it'll be an emotional journey next season one way or another regardless of individuals and results.

I'm already preparing for Coutinho the cunt in 2014.

Why do you have any posters on ignore? You can start reading what posters write, and if you don't like it just skip.
I son't think I've ever used the ignore button

Surarez isn't a cunt for wanting to leave LFC.

He's a cunt because he does cunty things all the time, and then lacks the maturity to deal with the consequences.

I think he's got more in common with you.

You mean, ridiculously good looking?

images

I think hes a cunt because hes a massive racist.
And he bites human beings.
And he is a constant horrible ridiculous cheat and a diver.
And to add to all that that we already knew, now hes a bleating moaning excuse making fucking crybaby.
If ANYONE thinks he isnt a cunt then they are a cunt too.

Ha ha ha ha 'massive racist' ... Talk about going even further than what the FA, Evra or even that wonderful man Fergie said. Nice one.

I would understand if you hadn't said that Maradona wasn't a cunt ... he did far worse on the pitch than Suarez ever did.

I think hes a cunt because hes a massive racist.
And he bites human beings.
And he is a constant horrible ridiculous cheat and a diver.
And to add to all that that we already knew, now hes a bleating moaning excuse making fucking crybaby.
If ANYONE thinks he isnt a cunt then they are a cunt too.

And what do you think about Suarez?

I want him gone. He's disrespecting my club, and I don't care how good he is. Grand, we're not in Europe, so head off to someone else, and then when we're back in a few years, look back and see what you missed out on by playing with those SNAKES in Madrid. He's *transferred*, to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom