• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised he isn't joining some of the other injured players in watching from the sidelines - would be a good way to integrate with the squad.

I'm surprised he isn't joining some of the other injured players in watching from the sidelines - would be a good way to integrate with the squad.

He was in the stands last night, watching the game.

Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson Becker could return to action as early as Sunday for the Reds’ Premier League clash against Fulham, reports The Athletic.

No, just a doubt after a knock against Midtjylland. Will probably play is my guess.

Fack, that was much more serious than what it first looked like.
6-9 weeks, if true, is horrendous news

Honestly this is entirely on klopp. It's not too many games or shite like that, it's just flat out risking your best players in games that mean fuck all

We're lucky Salah didn't get injured

Did he suffer ligament damage? If he has, how can anyone blame that on the fact that he played in Denmark?

Unofficial reports according to Liverpool.no says 6-9 weeks, but to early to tell in regards to swelling.
But not thought to be to serious. Will not play again in 2020, sadly :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom