• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jorginho vs Ruben Neves

Status
Not open for further replies.
We wont have to.

We'll get neither

One could be out. :(

Manchester City are in advanced talks to sign Napoli midfielder Jorginho with a deal close to happening. His agent Joao Santos met with Txiki Begiristain last week in Manchester.

I dont want Jorginho because that clip has described him as 'The Controller' which, in England, usually means 'slow, can't tackle and strolls about in a defensive midfield position doing fuck all'

I dont understand why we would let Can go for free, probably bickering over 20 or 30k a week and then go splash 50m on someone who might not work out.

Give can a big signing on fee and make that happen.

I dont understand why we would let Can go for free, probably bickering over 20 or 30k a week and then go splash 50m on someone who might not work out.

I think Can has nothing to do with Jorginho/Neves, who are more about upgrade on Hendo as the DLP. If Can goes we'll have to splash money on someone like Ndidi, which could be not such a bad thing.

We cant agree a deal with Can cause he wants a release clause.
As opposed to the deal he has now where he walks in 60 days FREE.

Are you convinced thats the case. Because it makes fuck all sense

Can’s not going to be a key midfielder for us. I really really want us to get a Xabi like player. This lad and Neves are that kind of player. Me want.

In one individual case it mean fuck all. But if we give it to him everyon wants one and all in a sudden we don't controll our own future.

As opposed to agreeing to a release clause, so that every other player we have will want one as well.

I dont want Jorginho because that clip has described him as 'The Controller' which, in England, usually means 'slow, can't tackle and strolls about in a defensive midfield position doing fuck all'
Which would be a pretty good description apart from the doing fuck all bit. But he's definitely VERY slow and a pussy when it comes to tackling.

That makes no sense. At all.

If you give in to the unreasonable demands to one player, the next negotiation with other players will be the same.
It sounds like you think its okay that our players get 40/50/60 mill £ release clauses into their contracts. Its not.

This isnt difficult mate, everyone else is getting it.

If you give in to the unreasonable demands to one player, the next negotiation with other players will be the same.
It sounds like you think its okay that our players get 40/50/60 mill £ release clauses into their contracts. Its not.

This isnt difficult mate, everyone else is getting it.
Ok. Let me speak slooooowly. He, EMRE CAN...is leaving for FREE in 60 days. Right?
You with me so far?

Now if he wants a deal NOW with a 30m release clause then WE (thats the club).......still following? Should sign him up on that deal. Then IF an offer comes in for him we MAKE 30m instead of NOTHING.

Suarez had a release clause. We did not sell him when it was met. Im sure other players have had will have release clauses. And imagining this one case is the catalyst for players banging down the managers door demanding release clauses is fucking infantile.
Cool?
Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom