• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Judge Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaki who was other worldly for half a season.

That’s the one.

I actually found the thread.

Seemingly Ryan said something about Mullins should be in the England squad and it was decided that Ryan rated him got the piss ripped out of him.

I think Joey Barton, Stephen Hunt (who I had to Google because I’d forgotten he ever existed) and the re-signing of Fernando Torres were other ones brought up.

There was a suggestion you’d championed the signing of Joey Barton over Xabi Alonso!!!!

The post that kicked it off:
Post in thread 'Liverpool v Portsmouth' https://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/threads/liverpool-v-portsmouth.7453/post-290557

The team being announced: Post in thread 'Liverpool v Portsmouth' https://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/threads/liverpool-v-portsmouth.7453/post-290688

Match thread: Post in thread 'Liverpool v Portsmouth OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD' https://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/thr...smouth-official-match-thread.7502/post-292127
You are a fucking legend! I'm going to take my time over reading his preening, self congratulating arsiness!

The post that kicked it off:
Post in thread 'Liverpool v Portsmouth' https://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/threads/liverpool-v-portsmouth.7453/post-290557

The team being announced: Post in thread 'Liverpool v Portsmouth' https://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/threads/liverpool-v-portsmouth.7453/post-290688

Match thread: Post in thread 'Liverpool v Portsmouth OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD' https://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/thr...smouth-official-match-thread.7502/post-292127
I called KHL! He must have fucking felt ten foot tall after that game.

That’s the one.

Seemingly Ryan said something about Mullins should be in the England squad and it was decided that Ryan rated him got the piss ripped out of him.

I think Joey Barton, Stephen Hunt (who I had to Google because I’d forgotten he ever existed) and the re-signing of Fernando Torres were other ones brought up.

There was a suggestion you’d championed the signing of Joey Barton over Xabi Alonso!!!!
Link the fucking thread then damn it! "I found this thing guys it's really good, you shoulda seen it!"

Going to go out on a limb and say I find the forum much better without Brendan. He made this place a little angry.. But when on a final warning he did behave for a while. I had no issues with Rosco, but he seemed to get into it with people, as did Oncy more than they needed to. Ryan was grand - definitely had more esteem, than most, but that's ok.

I don't come online to bicker with fellow supporters. With some of those personalities gone, it feels less like there's less senseless pages of arguing.

Going to go out on a limb and say I find the forum much better without Brendan. He made this place a little angry.. But when on a final warning he did behave for a while. I had no issues with Rosco, but he seemed to get into it with people, as did Oncy more than they needed to. Ryan was grand - definitely had more esteem, than most, but that's ok.

I don't come online to bicker with fellow supporters. With some of those personalities gone, it feels less like there's less senseless pages of arguing.
I don't think we've banned/warned ANYONE since the lockdown!

This forum is a much better place without Brendan and Ross. Both had their moments but for different reasons just made the forum more angry and most threads would derail into a big pile of shit.
Its more balanced now and the hostility has gone.

No secret that I thought Ross was an absolute weapon, or at least I found his internet persona to be an absolute cuntbag.

Ryan was funny, if only for how he and DB interacted. To this day I believe they are a middle aged cardigan dressing gown wearing gay couple who invented their earrings personas for the shits and giggles.
Corrected for accuracy

Was it Ryan who would get all militant over dress sense, slagging people off for wearing an "incorrect" trousers/shoe combo, or wearing a tie that did not hang to exactly belt buckle level?
I remember him coming off with something along the lines of "if you are in your 30s and you dress in jeans and a t-shirt then you need to re-evaluate your life"

That’s the one.

There was another thread where he said he’d captain England one day. That was where it came from mostly. In fairness the Joe Allen Rolls Royce was far worse. Everyone gets some wrong and gets some right. That’s football. At least some have the balls to put the views on display. Fair play to anyone who does as opposed to those who just tear those views down.

Ryan was funny, if only for how he and DB interacted. To this day I believe they are a middle aged cardigan wearing gay couple who invented their warring personas for the shits and giggles.
You are half right there. ;)

There was another thread where he said he’d captain England one day. That was where it came from mostly. In fairness the Joe Allen Rolls Royce was far worse. Everyone gets some wrong and gets some right. That’s football. At least some have the balls to put the views on display. Fair play to anyone who does as opposed to those who just tear those views down.

Sometimes Dreamie, it’s better not to commit every brain fart to media for all to see - that’s not guts, although it does create much amusement.

You’re right though, we’ve all had our howlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom