• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Judge Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan was a twat who loved himself so bad it hurt. One of my favourite ever occasions on here was when he eviscerated another poster, I think it might have been KHL or perhaps Dreamy, for posting his predicted team which was rather forward heavy. He went on and on about only someone who didn't understand football could put together such an unbalanced team, and it was the sort of team a child would posit etc etc. Of course, his victim absolutely nailed the starting 11 that week, and Ryan rightly got kicked around the site the next week.

My favourite Ryan moment might have been when someone responded to him (probably the Gorilla's in the mist thread) 'I hear you're a bit of a racist now Ryan.'

Might have had the picture from Father Ted included as well.

Ryan was a twat who loved himself so bad it hurt. One of my favourite ever occasions on here was when he eviscerated another poster, I think it might have been KHL or perhaps Dreamy, for posting his predicted team which was rather forward heavy. He went on and on about only someone who didn't understand football could put together such an unbalanced team, and it was the sort of team a child would posit etc etc. Of course, his victim absolutely nailed the starting 11 that week, and Ryan rightly got kicked around the site the next week.

Ryan also hated the term "first eleven" which was rather funny. That didn't exist according to him.

I seem to recall one of his classics, where he started a new thread, detailing exactly how Benfica had absolutely nothing to hurt us with in an upcoming CL fixture.........We promptly got handed our arses!.

Do you remember me and you tag teaming him about the Ashes? That was lots of fun. He didn't like either of us after that..

Do you remember me and you tag teaming him about the Ashes? That was lots of fun. He didn't like either of us after that..
Which Ashes was that? Ryan and I were never friends on here. We had truces, but there was always something simmering. He may have started disliking you after that, but I'd imagine he and I were already sniping!

When the site updated my old link led to a page that said the site was down. I checked every couple of days but it was still fucked, it was only when brizz sent me another link to a topic that it turned out it must have been a cache thing or something.

Just sayin
Same here

So this is a list of the people who were active the week before the upgrade and have yet to re-login:

@Arlington, @beejay, @Fallon, @forevershanks, @George Coffey1, @gsjwilliams, @heino, @James, @Jimbob, @Jon-l, @Matt, @Molby's Dick, @Pesam, @rahularora1, @Silver Sean, @singred, @tom_palin, @Zippy
From that list only a few names I recognise as being occasionally active.
@Pesam was very active at one point and a great source of information about players in the lower leagues.
@beejay @Fallon @James @Silver Sean @singred I all recognise as being at least occasional posters in the past even if they mostly lurk now

From that list only a few names I recognise as being occasionally active.
@Pesam was very active at one point and a great source of information about players in the lower leagues.
@beejay @Fallon @James @Silver Sean @singred I all recognise as being at least occasional posters in the past even if they mostly lurk now
Sean is the Arsenal police. Won't hear a good word said about them and rightly so!

Well maybe he needs to be summoned.

I think Arsenal are putting together quite an impressive team...

I think it was Dreamy v Portsmouth...? I can't even remember this morning but somehow that still sounds about right.

Brilliant moment. I hope that's in the Vault.

That's pretty incredible if you've remembered that right

The post that kicked it off:
Post in thread 'Liverpool v Portsmouth' https://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/threads/liverpool-v-portsmouth.7453/post-290557

The team being announced: Post in thread 'Liverpool v Portsmouth' https://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/threads/liverpool-v-portsmouth.7453/post-290688

Match thread: Post in thread 'Liverpool v Portsmouth OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD' https://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/thr...smouth-official-match-thread.7502/post-292127

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom