• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Keita could be on his way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to watch Big Trouble In Little China soon. It'll be the first time in about 25 years.

Does anyone reckon it's agreed well?

if you watch it today - it will fit in well even with today's sorcerer films and still beat them with the fun story line. It was my first genuine cinema experience as an 11 year old and I loved that movie. Even now when a player we like leaves our club or we are losing - the words of David Lo-pan come to mind:-

"Now this really pisses me of !!!"

Also can I also say that I have had many a teenage fantasy just imaging Ms. Cattrall. She was sexy, beautiful, - sort of women you would marry/have kids with and expect her to be a fucking whore in bed even as she ages. What a woman !!!

Nah. If it were, it would have already happened, because “a plan” implies that they would have structured a highly probable deal to occur simultaneously (or close to) with the Coutinho deal. (To prevent us getting hosed by other clubs seeing our new found riches). This feels like desperation as Rosco said - whether this deal happens or not, there are no other signings this window.

Nah. If it were, it would have already happened, because “a plan” implies that they would have structured a highly probable deal to occur simultaneously (or close to) with the Coutinho deal. (To prevent us getting hosed by other clubs seeing our new found riches). This feels like desperation as Rosco said - whether this deal happens or not, there are no other signings this window.

Its true actually - because when Torres left - we went straight in for Andy Carroll did we not ? - the only thing giving me a glimmer of hope is that there seems to be a load of players wanting to move because the super rich clubs are overstocked, and we seem to be linked with nearly everyone because of our recent wannabe messi slaveboy sale, so either all these agents are trying to flog us the best person on their books or as I suspect - just lazy reporting linking us with anyone that ever wanted to move from their current club in the last 12 months. Fucking tedious shit.

Does it really matter?

We sold Coutinho for a large fortune and bought in a replacement and still have a large fortune to spend.

Relax man... our plan was to sell Coutinho. Worked well. Now we make a new plan.

I think the point is that we should have had a plan in place that was likely, if we were actively looking to sell Coutinho halfway through a season. This deal should and hopefully is something that was nailed on.

I think the point is that we should have had a plan in place that was likely, if we were actively looking to sell Coutinho halfway through a season. This deal should and hopefully is something that was nailed on.

I think it's quite clear we actively tried to make him stay.

On one hand I am very excited to see Keita arrive this month.

On the other hand he appears to have a poor attitude at RB this season as he pushes for a move.

If he is a success at Liverpool then I fear he will pull the same shit on us if the likes of Madrid/Barca go after him.

On the other hand he appears to have a poor attitude at RB this season as he pushes for a move.

If he is a success at Liverpool then I fear he will pull the same shit on us if the likes of Madrid/Barca go after him.

Yep, he probably will. But that's the nature of the beast, unfortunately.

Quite likely, but I think the emphasis has to be on us to start winning things, that's how you keep players.

Quite likely, but I think the emphasis has to be on us to start winning things, that's how you keep players.
Keep them for longer. But eventually you'll lose most players to Real or Barca unless something exceptionally dramatic happens to them or is done to them by UEFA or FIFA.

Its usually south Americans, true, but they got Beckham as well. If a player is top class & they want him they'll almost always get him.

Tbh I think the reason they haven't gone after a couple more top class British players in their prime is simply the anti British sentiment in Europe & our delightful ability to act as though everyone should always speak English (Ian Rush being a prime example).

Keep them for longer. But eventually you'll lose most players to Real or Barca unless something exceptionally dramatic happens to them or is done to them by UEFA or FIFA.

Its usually south Americans, true, but they got Beckham as well. If a player is top class & they want him they'll almost always get him.

Tbh I think the reason they haven't gone after a couple more top class British players in their prime is simply the anti British sentiment in Europe & our delightful ability to act as though everyone should always speak English (Ian Rush being a prime example).
They did try to get Gerrard though, with him declining the offer. Got to love local players/legends.

And the PL 'premium'.

You know what this tells me?
This tells me that you are more clueless about planning than LFC

Hey man.... Don't take it too seriously... But this tell me I was right when I told you to relax... you seem a bit tense. It will work out fine, and my planning isn't too much to brag about.... I'll give you that.

I'm getting 'saviour' vibes from reading the posts here. Keita is a really good player and I wouldn't mind us getting him now, but he's ineligible to play in CL, also he's going to be in new surrounding, new system, new league etc. The onus is on our squad as is to keep up the form and get us to CL. Whatever Keita can potentially add to the team is a bonus. Personally I'm looking for Wijnaldum, Ox or Lallana to step up and shine in that Coutinho role in midfield.

Klopp wore his poker face during press conference when he was asked about Keita and refused to answer a simple yes, no question which leads me to believe that we're actually trying to make the move now.

I'm getting 'saviour' vibes from reading the posts here. Keita is a really good player and I wouldn't mind us getting him now, but he's ineligible to play in CL, also he's going to be in new surrounding, new system, new league etc. The onus is on our squad as is to keep up the form and get us to CL. Whatever Keita can potentially add to the team is a bonus. Personally I'm looking for Wijnaldum, Ox or Lallana to step up and shine in that Coutinho role in midfield.

Klopp wore his poker face during press conference when he was asked about Keita and refused to answer a simple yes, no question which leads me to believe that we're actually trying to make the move now.

Saviour? We're 16 games unbeaten, we don't need saving, we all just want to get this guy in the team and get him bedded in so we can see him this season, and more importantly for me, he's ready to go next season without needing to bed in.

Hey man.... Don't take it too seriously... But this tell me I was right when I told you to relax... you seem a bit tense. It will work out fine, and my planning isn't too much to brag about.... I'll give you that.

I'd love to see you relax on the pavement after I smashed my fist into your face. You tedious cretin.

No one thinks keita is going to fill the coutinho role. They think he might make for a different look entirely, where we don't need to have a forward drop deep because our midfield isn't dynamic enough. That sort of change is more likely than a direct replacement.

Hoping some ace player improves our side in cm -- where we've looked unconvincing for years now -- is lot less pie-eyed than thinking that fucking wynaldum is going to "step into the coutinho role". What the fuck are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom