• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Keita could be on his way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, who am I thinking of then?? I was sure someone did...
Melissa Reddy doesn't do contentious opinions on Liverpool players or targets. She parrots the club's line because she gets access and looked after.

Joyce in The Times reporting that the club have made official contact with Leipzig to try and get this done.

Another famous LFC fan - Kim Cattrell

just for Portly, Vlad and JJ with their appreciation of finer wines
1f923.png

article-2548892-1B1534B600000578-932_634x414.jpg

Everyone wanted to fuck her after Mannequin....bit of a goer in Porkys as well.

She's had more cock than I've had bottles of wine.

You could send a small expeditionary force up her snatch without then touching the sides.

She's had more cock than I've had bottles of wine.

You could send a small expeditionary force up her snatch without then touching the sides.
Or as an ould lad I worked with a long time ago used to say
"She has had enough cocks to make a handrail to the moon"

Last edited:
Cattrall was born in Liverpool, wasnt she?
Think I saw something like that on that Who Do you Think you Are.

I didn't just want to 'fuck her'. I LOVED her. I wanted to write her poetry; to stare dreamily for hours into those blue eyes; to hold hands with her on barefoot walks along the beach. And to fuck the living shit out of her.

I felt the same way after seeing her in the blockbuster epic legend that is Big trouble in little China.

Kim Katrell was my massive kid crush (I fell in love with her in Mannequin). Still looking good.
Mmm and in Porky's.

Bloody hell I'm well behind in these posts.

She's not as good looking as yer doll outta Buck Rodgers or Heather Locklear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom