• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool 4-3 DOrtmund and Andy 2 (AET)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some lol at Lovren's celebration. Dejan Loves Himself strike again. Fair to him. He was very good.

Milner deserves a heap of praise. He covered every blade of grass, twice. He was fantastic. Yeah he had a few shit corners but ill let that go.

Also, big lol @ Lucas giving away that late free. Big sign of relief when it went narrowly wide.

Klopps reaction to the fourth goal, he just turned and completely soaked up the emotions from the crowd behind him ... Then bear hugged the life out of firmino... May have been more to that given how incredibly shoddy he was .

2 fucking quid for a piece of paper? Fucking hell ... I'd rather make me own.

Liverpool-v-Borussia-Dortmund-3.jpg

Oh, I forgot Joe Allen. Another excellent game from him. He's so positive with his use of the ball. Can won a free kick and was slow to get up and take it. Allen grabs it, puts it down and get us away on the attack with a forward pass.

Corners etc etc, whatever... James Milner was immense. What a performance.

And yeah, Origi. Heh, we've got a player there.

Write some more mate ... 2 lines after that kind of game? I'm waiting for some positive, upbeat Ryan stuff ... And it's 1:00am here, so please make it quick, yeh?

I lost my shit when Lucas gave away that free kick . The useless cunt had similar timing , albeit of Extra time against West Ham the other month.

He should be banned from making contact with the opposition in our half from minute 80 onwards

I found out very recently that my wife is pregnant.
This felt like the end of the world to the 42 year old me. I was down, depressed even. I felt the world was against me.
Then she found out that it was twins. And I have to fight the urge every day to not fling myself in front of the Central line at St Pauls.

Now im thinking, its a perfect storm. The last time we won anything of significance Molly was born. Ive waited until this day, my age, my bad back, my misery, my likelyhood of being driven mental or into an early grave for this. For us to win this.
And little Jurgen and little Phillipe will be signs of our success forever.

I lost my shit when Lucas gave away that free kick . The useless cunt had similar timing , albeit of Extra time against West Ham the other month.

He should be banned from making contact with the opposition in our half from minute 80 onwards
I was shouting "Oh shit lucas is gonna foul him, he's gonna foul him" as he was running through, cos it was fucking blatantly obvious that's what he was gonna do.

Corners etc etc, whatever... James Milner was immense. What a performance.

And yeah, Origi. Heh, we've got a player there.
Totally agree about Milner. People giving out stink over a corner or two. He was EVERYWHERE. What a fantastic signing he has been.

This felt like the end of the world to the 42 year old me. I was down, depressed even. I felt the world was against me.
Then she found out that it was twins. And I have to fight the urge every day to not fling myself in front of the Central line at St Pauls.

Now im thinking, its a perfect storm. The last time we won anything of significance Molly was born. Ive waited until this day, my age, my bad back, my misery, my likelyhood of being driven mental or into an early grave for this. For us to win this.
From one to three is gonna be a helluva shock, but you'll fucking love it mate. Huge congratulations.

@Herr Onceared - we say in Ladino (the Spanish spoken by the Jews post 1500s) 'en buena ora' (in good time).

Very happy for you ... You seem like a great, loving father ... And thanks for blessing our team again.
Youre welcome. I was fairly fucking convinced that after many years of eating shit and smoking fags my swimmers would NOT turn out to be fucking super old age pensioner jizz.
Whaddayagonnado

Man, you're the luckiest man in the world.

Totally agree about Milner. People giving out stink over a corner or two. He was EVERYWHERE. What a fantastic signing he has been.
Yep. Even when he lost it under immense pressure he won the fucking thing back himself almost every time. He was superb.

Lol @ oncys final meal . Congrats mate , I'm sure you'll smash it .. Well you already have but yeah , good luck

Three kids and a rabid dog.
Could you ask for anything more.
Congrats to you and Martine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom