• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Leicester City (PL) 19.15 Sunday 22 Nov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall anything about ligament damage being released, but stand corrected if you can point me in the right direction.

I'm not doubting his character, I don't know anything about him, in fact, his character is probably top drawer. But if it was an injury that was serious enough to rule him out for over a month and counting, I doubt he would've been able to play on. I reckon it's something else.

The club are secretive over injuries, but this definitely seems like a new one to me.

Maybe him playing on is part of the reason he has been out for a month.

Jordan Henderson and Trent Alexander-Arnold are both out of Sunday's game but Klopp said that Fabinho and Thiago could return.

*sigh* Momo first again.

Jesus Christ ... did you see that fucking tackle ?! I'm surprised he finished the match.

Yes I did, and it is because he finished the game and played so well, that I don't think the impact on him was as bad as it looked. But I was not referring to that tackle in particular, his injury record and game time has been pretty bad if you take the number of games he played for Bayern into account. Without doubt he is a quality player - of that I have no doubt, but just like Lallana and Ox, we cannot depend on him being fit between games. I don't consider him a full time player for us, but the others that are out I do, and that is the problem I have - this game might turn out like the Villa game or we lose trying, but am hoping Rodgers is Rodgers and gets his tactics wrong and we stuff them or at least get a draw.

so ...

Milner Matip Phillips Robbo
Jones Wijnaldum Keita
Mane Firmino Jota

Jones out if Fabinho/Thiago passed fit, Phillips out if both?

so ...

Milner Matip Phillips Robbo
Jones Wijnaldum Keita
Mane Firmino Jota

Jones out if Fabinho/Thiago passed fit, Phillips out if both?

Surely Robbo can't play. He was shattered even before those idiots at Scotland played him twice with a hammy strain, so if we play him he's bound to break down and then we'll have to rely on that dodgy Tsimcard or whatever he's called.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom