• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Loic Remy

Status
Not open for further replies.
lads, if we don't stop these fucking puns I'm gonna just wig out. Like go mental.

Proper and total Loico

Actually, come to think of it, why not just spend 27m and buy both the rumoured targets.

"Bony & CLoic" sounds pretty sexy as a combination when Sturridge isn't available.

If we get Bony and Origi to go with Sturridge and Sterling we would have a BOSS attack.

The alternative with Remy is a ROSS attack. Fuck that.

If we buy Origi I'd like him to stay with us and develop and get games, but every single report I've seen say he'll be staying there on loan for another season.

If we buy Origi I'd like him to stay with us and develop and get games, but every single report I've seen say he'll be staying there on loan for another season.

He would probably develop better there though. He would deffo get more games.

Not sure, every player we ever loan out goes to shit. There's never been a successful one. There was talk about Sterling going out on loan last season after an inconsistent season the year before that, but he never, and forced his way into the starting 11. You'd like to think that Origi could do something similar. From what I saw of him in the world cup, I think he could do a job in some games for us already. And defo have an effect off the bench.

42798-reus-so-ticken-meine-buddys-marco-reus-im-interview-ber.jpg

Not liking these Bony - Remy links. We need better.
Remy would be decent a decent option, only if we're signing a worldie who can play across the front three as well, on his own I agree he's not good enough.

Lets face it, whoever we get is on to a hiding for nothing. I think Bony and Remy are meh btw, they'll score goals, but unless we're getting one of them AND a big time player to add to Markovic, then it's dull as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom