• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Manager merry-go-round

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
So Slott to replace Klopp here but many other changes this Off season

WestHam: Moise out, Juan Lopetegui in
Bayern Munich: Tuchel out, Kompany on the way in
Chelsea: Pochetino out, ??? In
Man U: possibly Ten Hag out
Brighton: De Zerbi out, ?? In
AC Milan: Someone got fired

Last edited:

A lot of those teams could do worse than hiring Atalanta's manager. He schooled Xabi last night, and punished us for playing a weakened team in our home leg.

Juve and possibly Barca also on the lookout for managers.

Maureen, Hans Flick, Conte and Potter are all onthe look out for new opportunities. Then there's Zidane and Joachim Lowe are looking for the right club and finally the one everyone fears Southgate

Last edited:
A lot of those teams could do worse than hiring Atalanta's manager. He schooled Xabi last night, and punished us for playing a weakened team in our home leg.
Nah, flavour of the month after this win but failed terribly at the only biggish club he’s managed after 5 games and hasn’t done much of note in his other small roles prior to this outlier.
He’s also near 70. Would be eaten alive in EPL.

Utd - Southgate
Chelsea - Frank
Brighton - Mascara, Macarena or whatever the guy at Leicesters' name is.
Napoli - RDZ
Bayern - Kompany
Norwich - Ten Hag
Al whogivesafuck - Poch.

... and now Xavi is on the market

Barca position available - so is that Poch sorted?

Not sure Xavi will watch to jump back into coaching so soon - he might need time to process what happened at Barca. Flick seems like a short-term and impulsive appointment.

Great timing. INEOS = the new Glazers.
Soon there will be protests against them as well. Lolz

Ten Hag did a big interview i think kicking off at the media a bit, and saying Ratcliffe wants him there.

Do wonder how accurate the guardian piece is

I there a wealth of managerial talent atm? You'd think Poch but thats it really.

Ten Hag did a big interview i think kicking off at the media a bit, and saying Ratcliffe wants him there.

Do wonder how accurate the guardian piece is
So why is he radio silent? It's massively undermining the team going in to the final.

Back
Top Bottom