• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match day 25 - other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that Kalvin Phillips and Danny Drinkwater have morphed in my head into one single footballer with the exact same career trajectory. Help! How to tell them apart?

Only reason I watch the el plastico is because I enjoy seeing either of these teams lose.

Caicedo dirty cunt as well, should be off by now.

Imagine paying 115m for a poor mans John Obi Mikel.

Wolves beat Spurs away, a classic counter-attacking performance. I like Wolves this season; they are one of the most consistently watchable teams in the league and have been hard done by the referees. Condolences to Dreamy.

O’Neil seems like a good manager with a bright future.

Ait Nouri, Joao Gomes and Neto are all ready for the next level.

Lolz at Ange and Spurs

Chelsea giving City a real good game tonight. Obviously they’ll buckle in the end but worrying signs off confidence ahead of the final

Chelsea just blew TWO (count them) chances of scoring.

Ahh offside

city are lucky their attack is soo good, their defence has been shit tonight (apart from Ali’s number two)

I've watched him a fair few times now, and I still don't understand Enzo. Like, what's he good at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom