• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match day 25 - other games

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
Saturday 17th
Burnley vs Arsenal
Newcastle vs Bournemouth
Fulham vs Aston Villa
Nottingham Forest vs West Ham
Tottenham vs Wolves
17:30
Chelsea vs City

Sunday 18th
Sheff United vs Brighton
Luton vs United

Monday 19th
Everton vs Crystal Palace

Arsenal will probably bottle it today. Feels like that type of game

Nah they are on fire.

But I don’t care. I love football after we’ve won at 1230.

All the pressure is on City and Arsenal.

Hoping Chelsea can sneak a point.

Come on Burnley
Come on Chelsea
Come on Villa
Come on Wolves
Come on Forest
Come on Bournemouth

Burnley are shocking, how long are these cunts gonna stick with Kompany?
I think it's quite evident that they're sticking with Kompany even if they get relegated. The higher ups at the club have probably accepted that their squad isn't ready for the Prem.

I think it's quite evident that they're sticking with Kompany even if they get relegated. The higher ups at the club have probably accepted that their squad isn't ready for the Prem.
Strange. Every other club would show no mercy & got rid by now like Leeds did with Bielsa, Everton with Frank, Forest with Cooper, Sheffield with Heckingbottome, Leicester with Rodgers, Bournemouth with O'Neil and Parker etc.

Strange. Every other club would show no mercy & got rid by now like Leeds did with Bielsa, Everton with Frank, Forest with Cooper, Sheffield with Heckingbottome, Leicester with Rodgers, Bournemouth with O'Neil and Parker etc.
Hence why I believe they're sticking with him. He should have been sacked before Christmas if the board wanted to show some intent

Hence why I believe they're sticking with him. He should have been sacked before Christmas if the board wanted to show some intent
Only so many more 3....4-0 beatings you can take, no?

5-0 now.

21 goals in 5 games GD+19

Untitled.jpg

Mar, Apr fixtures :unsure:
marapr.jpg

Must be nice to get through every week without getting an injury.

We've had more in the last 10 days than they've had this fucking season!!!!

Wolves beat Spurs away, a classic counter-attacking performance. I like Wolves this season; they are one of the most consistently watchable teams in the league and have been hard done by the referees. Condolences to Dreamy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom