• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match day 25 - other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm told Haaland is better than Nunez.

I'm not sure he's even better than Solanke.

He's utterly fucking shite.

Well I guess a draw against City will do if we keep winning games (against the rest)

1-1, great result for us.
Poch nearly lost them the game with his subs and tactical decisions.

Haaland missing sitters again, this one costing them two points, wonder why the commentators aren't saying things like "makes the possible look impossible" in regards to him like they do with a certain other striker.

Haaland missing sitters again, this one costing them two points, wonder why the commentators aren't saying things like "makes the possible look impossible" in regards to him like they do with a certain other striker.
If Nunez had missed that header the media would be kicking him from pillar to post.

That should give other teams playing City confidence. Very tight turnaround for Brentford. They are optimised to absorb pressure then counter at pace.

I know whom rather watch though, imperfect chaos of Nunez ahead of the Haaland robot. Interesting battle.

Ya sucker punched on the counter. We’ll need a quick CB alongside VVD to make that doesn’t happen next year under Ange.
Heard Sepp's pretty quick.

Maybe Ange can take him to Spurs next season as they try fighting top for 4 again?

Big Flange could have the world’s top three CBs at his disposal and his naive set up would still have him conceding easy goals game after game.

He’ll never win anything in a decent league…

True, but Nunez does so much more for us, than Haaland does. He's a goal hanger. Nunez creates too. So fuck the narrative.
as commentators were saying today, so many of his chances are created because of his runs and he has to do a bit more than Haaland in our team, both creating chances for himself and others, defending and pressing, then keep making those runs. Luckily our midfield is better at finding him compared to our previous midfield.

Win 12 games and don't let City beat us. We win the league.
I have a feeling all three teams - us, City and Arsenal will drop few points in this last run. Apart from Arsenal's last two games, everyone looks vulnerable at defense and for Arsenal it depends on if they can be mentally stable in this run up.

I have a feeling all three teams - us, City and Arsenal will drop few points in this last run. Apart from Arsenal's last two games, everyone looks vulnerable at defense and for Arsenal it depends on if they can be mentally stable in this run up.

Well, at least one of them is guaranteed to, and suspect all will in the games between each other. But guessing you mean outside of those games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom