• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Maureen

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not rocket science.

The whopping cunt is just being found out for the chancer he is.

Sir Bob and Sir Alex must be collectively fuming! This cunt is going to wreck that club. He will be gone in the summer if they don't make top 4!

Charlton never objected publicly to Ginsoak's appalling behaviour so he has zero credibility for complaining now.

Sunday "Smalling doesn't feel that he can play 100 per cent with his pain...I have a friend who is a big tennis player and he tells me when he remembered more the times he plays with pain than the times he plays without pain. To compete you have to go to the limit. It is cultural for some – and that is not my culture. More than me, it is Man United. We have players with ‘problems’"

Just now... Smalling out for at least a month with a previously undiagnosed badly broken toe, that he'd been getting painkilling injections in for the last two matches.

HAHAHA

Last edited:
Sunday "Smalling doesn't feel that he can play 100 per cent with his pain...I have a friend who is a big tennis player and he tells me when he remembered more the times he plays with pain than the times he plays without pain. To compete you have to go to the limit. It is cultural for some – and that is not my culture. More than me, it is Man United. We have players with ‘problems’"

Just now... Smalling out for at least a month with a previously undiagnosed badly broken toe, that he'd been getting painkilling injections in for the last two matches.

HAHAHA

How can a world-leading medical sports department at one of the largest football clubs in the world, "misdiagnose" a fucking broken toe?

"What seems to be the problem, Chris?"

"Really sore toe"

"Let's take a look and get a scan done"

1 minute later

"It's broken, Chris"

How can a world-leading medical sports department at one of the largest football clubs in the world, "misdiagnose" a fucking broken toe?

"What seems to be the problem, Chris?"

"Really sore toe"

"Let's take a look and get a scan done"

1 minute later

"It's broken, Chris"

"shit, really?"

" yup "

*Jose barges in

" INJECT THAT FUCKING TOE NOW AND GET ON THE PITCH YOU PUTA"

I'm sure Mourinho will apologise immediately for implying he was a coward who didn't understand the culture at United and was scared of pain.

HAHAHA

So Smalling couldn't run because he had actually has a broken toe.

Just waiting now for confirmation that Shaw couldn't run because he actually is fat.

Genuine question - given his last season with Chelsea, and the start he's had at Man Utd, at what point do the arguments that he's something of a busted flush have legitimacy? A number of journalists are suggesting we've leaped to 3rd season syndrome, but he won the league only two years ago.

Genuine question - given his last season with Chelsea, and the start he's had at Man Utd, at what point do the arguments that he's something of a busted flush have legitimacy? A number of journalists are suggesting we've leaped to 3rd season syndrome, but he won the league only two years ago.

It's too early to answer that one. We might not know until next season.

If he lasts that long. (I think he will, but who fucking knows with football, and especially Mourinho?)

Once he starts losing more often to mid-table teams. You can't really criticise him for being 5th in the table, and they're arguably very lucky to be that high.

Once he starts losing more often to mid-table teams. You can't really criticise him for being 5th in the table, and they're arguably very lucky to be that high.

Well, his predecessor got sacked for finishing 5th (and winning the FA cup). And then Maureen spent another 200million. So, perhaps you can criticise.

Well, his predecessor got sacked for finishing 5th (and winning the FA cup). And then Maureen spent another 200million. So, perhaps you can criticise.

Well aside from that criticism, if you except his ill advised transfers and look objectively at the squad he has to work with, they are where they belong.

Well aside from that criticism, if you except his ill advised transfers and look objectively at the squad he has to work with, they are where they belong.

Hmm, maybe. I think his transfers were good, though.

Obviously something is not right with Mkhtaritkiyantakian, but I was impressed.

He needed a few more, and will get them.

Our transfers were also 'good' under Houllier and Benitez. That won't solve the underlying problem which is that the club is under the delusion of being great whilst the team plainly isn't. So the good players they sign are all coming under a delusion and end up doing the wrong things. Mourinho is hopefully under the same delusion. Only after a decade or so of mediocrity will they realise the truth, then build a team based upon the reality of what they need.

Nice try, Henrikh's is a tough name to spell. Apparently Mourinho uses the alternative spelling Minimifidian.

Bailly looks like a very good signing, Zlatan will get you goals but there doesnt seem to be a plan for Pogba and Henrikh from house Targaryen.

Yeh, he's made good signings, but there doesn't seem to have been much plan behind the signings or the team, just buy the best players he can and try to fit them together. That in itself isn't the worst plan I suppose, but that lack of idea of how everything fits together is really coming back to bite him in the arse now.

Didn't he get like the highest scorer, player of the year and most assists provider from France, Italy and Germany or something? And they're still shit.

I think the issue is he bought players that are very skillful but need more guidance to get the best out of them which he cannot do. The players he has now dont have the brains to share the responsibility of winning they are expecting inspiration from the manager. It has been mentioned that players are different these days he has not got a robben or duff or drogba.

What happens when De Gea realises it's time to force that move to Real? They would definitely be at least 2 points worse off ( Coutinho save late on ), and probably more. Maureen would definitely be in the category of up a certain creek and in need of a paddle then. Also, does anyone think that Ibrahimovic looks the type of player at 34 to knuckle down and dig harder once he realises how garbage they really are and not likely to be winning the league anytime soon?

Ibra is quality – the only problem is, he is turning 35. I think Mou made a mistake by overusing him earlier in the season, that's why he ran out of steam after a great start. Still, he's a character and a winner.

Ibra is quality – the only problem is, he is turning 35. I think Mou made a mistake by overusing him earlier in the season, that's why he ran out of steam after a great start. Still, he's a character and a winner.

Ibrahimovic also made a comment about having lost fitness and sharpness since joining Utd, indirectly blaiming their training regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom