• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Moody Malky is bad Mmmackay !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see why Tan never got on with Malky now.

RGugvcH.jpg

Lol, here's one of them out from under his rock!

Stick your assumptions up your mothers battered arse rubans and while you're at it tell the bitch i'll be around later to ruin that hole again, you can watch and wank off to it if you like.

Wow.. fuck this "cunt of a post" shit. Comments like that are unacceptable. Please fuck off.

Less of that fucking shite.

You can't be bringing mothers in to this

Warning

All due respect mate but warnings mean fuck all - no one wants to see that. Spaghetti adds fuck all to the forum, sack him off.

Like a herd of buffalo, if we sack off the weakest then together we are stronger.

All due respect mate but warnings mean fuck all - no one wants to see that. Spaghetti adds fuck all to the forum, sack him off.

Like a herd of buffalo, if we sack off the weakest then together we are stronger.
I'm not keen on banning for the sake of banning.

He'll get a ban if he persists however

Fair dos... appreciate the move away from a ban culture..

This spaghetti chap is a complete cunt though.

Yeah I'm pretty sure he's not 12 years old though. He was obviously just trying to deliberately offend you, in order to then point at your offence and how you revelled in it.

You calling for him to be banned confirms his original point in that context. What you should have done was go Vincent Tan on his arse, store the message, get the metadata to link it to his phone/laptop, track him down, his place of work, show him the evidence, then make him come here an apologise to you and your mum whilst he's on his knees pleading for your forgiveness.

Pot, Kettle, Black.

You ever wonder why this Liverpool forum is the least popular out there? it's because of tragically mundane humourless dickheads like yourself, there are very few posters here that are entertaining or worth listening to.

I hope that herd of buffalo trample all over you and your cunt of a family and shit all over them when they are done.

Bye all, won't miss this place at all, on to the next one!

Just to clarify for future insulting then, 'your ma is a boot' and 'I've been in your ma's boot' are ok to insult people with, but don't start with any of the ma's ruined hole's, don't mention battering it, or her being a bitch?

Just to clarify for future insulting then, 'your ma is a boot' and 'I've been in your ma's boot' are ok to insult people with, but don't start with any of the ma's ruined hole's, don't mention battering it, or her being a bitch?

Oh dear. I'm not sure if Mors is whooshing here or not.

In case you missed it, Piedro is Fabio's brother...

Considering we share the same ma, it's alright

Spag has been banned.

Pot, Kettle, Black.

You ever wonder why this Liverpool forum is the least popular out there? it's because of tragically mundane humourless dickheads like yourself, there are very few posters here that are entertaining or worth listening to.

I hope that herd of buffalo trample all over you and your cunt of a family and shit all over them when they are done.

Starting to think this cunt was Paddy after all.

Pot, Kettle, Black.

This post is the text version of that video of the Scottish non-independence guys that Ryan put up the other day.

Spaghetti bollocks must be a barman in a working man's club.

It's a pity he's been banned, I wanted to know if I was one of the ones worth listening to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom