• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Next seasons kits.. including other teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh FFS, our third kit is black & grey, and also dreadful.

3d80f12a8932ee4b70cfaa0182fadd71.jpg

They are all absolutely fucking awful.

First time i've seen that third shirt. Terrible.
Do they actually let fans see the design before it goes to mass production? I honestly thought the blue kit was a hoax. Quite honestly the most ghastly LFC kit ever. I think even the bitters have a better away kit

I don't like the 3rd kit at all. OK with the home shirt. Away one – not sure, reserving judgement until I see it on a person. Maybe the worst part is they don't feel cohesive at all – like all 3 have been designed by 3 different designer teams who never bothered to talk to each other.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people hate the home one, I think it's good. The other two are shit, though.

The worst kits we've had recently were those Warrior ones, they were just horrible.

I don't understand why people hate the home one, I think it's good. The other two are shit, though.

The worst kits we've had recently were those Warrior ones, they were just horrible.
Like many. I don't like the green/blue trim.. but every team seems to have gone back to the 90s for next season.. so I guess we've followed suit.

The away kits are on par with the warrior kits for me.

Like many. I don't like the green/blue trim.. but every team seems to have gone back to the 90s for next season.. so I guess we've followed suit.

At least we haven't got the stripes on the sides again - that was shite. The green shouldn't be there. The problem is that the designers can't cope with the fact that our kit is meant to be a block of red. That's why Shankly changed the white shorts to red - he knew a simple, clean block of red looked great. But of course the Jules and Sandy mob at the designers just have to show they've 'done' something, so they mess it up every time.

The home shirt has sold out on the official site.

It's being sold for £99.95?

The actual fuck? What did I miss , I swear it was £50/60 , which is already scandalous but £100 on a shirt , without any of the additional badges or numbers etc madness

The actual fuck? What did I miss , I swear it was £50/60 , which is already scandalous but £100 on a shirt , without any of the additional badges or numbers etc madness

There is 2 versions of the kit.

£100
[article]The Liverpool FC Vapor Match Home Shirt gives you the same look worn by your favourite pros on the pitch. Its stretchy, streamlined design moves with you, while breathable fabric wicks sweat and dries exceptionally fast for peak performance. This product is made from at least 75% recycled polyester fabric.[/article]

£70
[article]Rep your team in the Liverpool F.C. Stadium Home Shirt. Highly breathable fabric helps keep sweat off your skin, so you stay cool whether you're cheering in the stands or playing on the pitch. This product is made from 100% recycled polyester fabric.[/article]

https://www.nike.com/gb/?cp=1264528...MI0v2k9N756gIVWOvtCh3UDAXkEAAYASAAEgJOWfD_BwE

Sold out on the Nike site too..

An hour wait to get on the official liverpool store website. Wtf.

So it turns out Nike were never going to pay that 20% commission themselves, just passing it on to the fans.

At least we haven't got the stripes on the sides again - that was shite. The green shouldn't be there. The problem is that the designers can't cope with the fact that our kit is meant to be a block of red. That's why Shankly changed the white shorts to red - he knew a simple, clean block of red looked great. But of course the Jules and Sandy mob at the designers just have to show they've 'done' something, so they mess it up every time.

Even in the 60s though the kits had great big white collars and cuffs. I think you need some different colour 'trim' as a bit of contrast. If that includes a bit of yellow or green then that's fine by me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom