• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Next seasons kits.. including other teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspiration taken from GTA Vice City..

c8030c3e56945745e1184424851dc889.jpg

The worst kit we ever had was that purple space invaders one a few years back. These are at least not that bad

The worst kit we ever had was that purple space invaders one a few years back. These are at least not that bad

I think the third kit is as nasty as anything we've had before. It's shocking.

I think the previous worst one was that Warrior away kit with the black and grey stripes, and some kind of diagonal slash across it. Oh that was gruesome.

Are we really that bothered about the 2nd and 3rd kit though? They will sell like cheap meth on the streets of Aberdeen no matter what they look like.
The home kit is really growing on me, and when you see the players in it, its good.

I expect better next year though, from Nike.

I think the third kit is as nasty as anything we've had before. It's shocking.

I think the previous worst one was that Warrior away kit with the black and grey stripes, and some kind of diagonal slash across it. Oh that was gruesome.

I thought so too, but the picture with the pink trim proved to be an earlier version or a fake. It's just black with checkered pattern – meh, but nothing criminal IMHO.

It's not the worst we've had, but it's certainly not good. It would have looked a lot better with black shorts.

Why do we make so many bad away shirts? I can count on one hand the number I've actually liked over the years. They're mostly a horror show.

I thought so too, but the picture with the pink trim proved to be an earlier version or a fake. It's just black with checkered pattern – meh, but nothing criminal IMHO.

Have you got a link to it? The one I'm complaining about has the pink.

It's not the worst we've had, but it's certainly not good. It would have looked a lot better with black shorts.

Why do we make so many bad away shirts? I can count on one hand the number I've actually liked over the years. They're mostly a horror show.

The number of younger fans that buy these horror shows is unbelievable. That’s why they do it. There is a good chance the parents buy the classic red home strip then get bullied by the kids to get an outlandish away kit. Boom there is £200 on 2 kits.

Well, WARRIOR saved that form being the worst kit ever but it's horrid even by Nike standards. I prefer that batik Man City is wearing over this. The strange this is that the pre-game warm up kit is similar to our third kit but many many many times better.

Nope. Still looks shite.

I'd love to know how they really reached that 'concept'.

'Hi Tarquin, so what have you come up with?'

'Well, me and Giles went to see the site - it's SO chilly and everyone talks really odd - and what struck us most were the fly posters, this thing called "The Shankling Gates" and of course Paul McCartney and Wings...'

Why do they never get 'struck' by the old fellas who patrol the school car parks on match days? They could weave 'You're causing me grief' into a nice pattern of red throbbing noses and rheumy eyes.

Two of these kits were genuinely the worst I've ever seen us in. Imagine we nearly won the title in these
f8e15f5f432cd9e2201f83441c2de244.jpg

I don't know why but I never really minded those ones.

I'm not trying to claim I'm right or anything, I know everyone else hates them, but they just didn't bother me that much.

The white one at least has a proper colour scheme. I like the gold liver bird in contrast to the red.

And the other one is defo weird, but again I don't actually mind the colours.

Warrior had far worse imo.

I liked lots of "ugly" kits that most ppl hate, including the "White and Blue", the Dappled Grey, the Neon Green.

But this one is horrendous

I don't know why but I never really minded those ones.

I'm not trying to claim I'm right or anything, I know everyone else hates them, but they just didn't bother me that much.

The white one at least has a proper colour scheme. I like the gold liver bird in contrast to the red.

And the other one is defo weird, but again I don't actually mind the colours.

Warrior had far worse imo.
These just look bad in every way to me, but this thread has also shown a surprising variance in which kit is the worst.

I liked lots of "ugly" kits that most ppl hate, including the "White and Blue", the Dappled Grey, the Neon Green.

But this one is horrendous

I bought the purple warrior one with the tribal markings on the sleeves. Loved the blue and white one (one of my favourite kits in recent memory)

I fucking love our ugly kits, and I fucking love our batch this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom