• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Next seasons kits.. including other teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what’s the verdict now?

EgCseSnXgAEFQH0

EgCsowOX0AEgWLx

EgCspq1WAAAtmIg

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree, the white stripe is too much. If they had to have one, at least make it thinner and less conspicuous

Yup to be fair you can barely see the green when the players wear it but oh, the white strip!! Why must they always find a way to fuck up a neat perfect kit?

If it's any consolation the Spurs home kit by Nike is absolute shit. A hundred times worse than ours.

EgfqBtwU4AALlq9

This might be the worst one yet. Why are we suddenly living in the 90’s caricature?

Swear they've copied old navy camo.
52b0b32b4548b67d777057c7f701c5f7.jpg

They were probably inspired by Maguires turning speed and thought it would present a good cross promotional brand synergy. They just need to send one of those boats to strafe a nightclub in Mykanos to complete the look.

It’s the worst home kit we’ve had in my lifetime.
My worst is the shiny Adidas one we had with Jovanovic and Woy. It looked so cheap. This is the second worst I can remember. The teal collar and white side stripe are just bad. The red also is better darker.

It's so easy to get it right. Nike just fucked it. It feels they get lost in overcomplicated thought processes rather than just making something that looks good and will sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom