• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL 2014-15 (Offseason / Draft / Regular Season)

If Cowboys defense is 25 or worse, we'll finish a 4-6 win team.

if it's 15-25, we'll finish a 8-10 win team.

I think if McClain can stay motivated and hungry, he'll be a dominant defensive player for us ...

Great game between the Steelers and Cleveland

Steelers up 27-3. Cleveland tie the game at 27-27. Steelers win it with a field goal.

Tony Romo is back to his worst ... two bonehead INTs, when he had wide open options ... If this is his 'new' level post back surgery, cut him yesterday.

Falcons Saints was fucking great.
So much for the Ryan defence when his namesake ripped a new one in it.
How bad are the Rams though?
Vikings putting up those numbers without Purple Jesus at his best.
Funny ol game.

Goodell looks to be in a tight spot over this Ray Rice tape. The grand old families are overseeing the investigation.

i only just realised that rice spat at her twice and it was after the second time that she lunged at him . then after knocking her out he just drags her out and dumps her face down . scumbag . mad that she still married him and that event wasn't enough to break whatever fear or reason she uses to justify his actions.

I haven't read link but OTL is saying that Rice actually ADMITTED to Goddell he hit her months ago ... He never hid it ... He has to go.

Still not a bigger cunt than Ray Lewis.

Haha..Now Ray Lewis chimes in

In 2000, when Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis was charged with murder and later agreed to plead guilty to obstruction of justice and testify against his co-defendants, the Ravens stood by him. Today, the Ravens decided to stop standing by running back Ray Rice. In the opinion of Lewis, that’s because his own case is a lot different from Rice’s.
Lewis, now an ESPN analyst, addressed the situation on the air today.
“There’s no comparison,” Lewis said. “There is no comparison between me and Ray Rice. It’s night and day.”
Lewis said he talked to Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti today, and that Bisciotti said he hadn’t seen the video of Rice punching his wife until TMZ posted it this morning. Lewis said Bisciotti’s visceral reaction to that video explains why Bisciotti decided to terminate Rice’s contract.
Lewis, who revealed on the air that as a child he witnessed a man physically abuse his mother, also said he was personally upset by seeing Rice punch his wife. Lewis said he has tried to be a mentor to Rice.
“I’m disappointed. This is personal for me so I’m torn because this is a guy, a young man, that I really took under my wing and tried to mentor,” Lewis said.
Lewis said he considers Rice a friend and cares about him. But Lewis does not want to be compared to Rice.

I think if McClain can stay motivated and hungry, he'll be a dominant defensive player for us ...

Watch out for his pick this week ... should have been a pick 6 too ... I just hope hope hope he stays motivated - the kid can still be a star he was meant to be, and he has a nasty streak too.

Last night the Eagles won, I heard this morning that this is the first time in his career that Andrew Luck has lost back to back games. The only person to go further into their career without losing back to back games was Dan Marino.

So I am predicting that Luck will never win a Super Bowl, mark it.

With the NFL looking like a bunch of misogynistic juiceheads at the moment, I don't think Jameis Winston could've timed this worse. Meme or not, I think pretty much everybody bar FSU fans are over him at this point.

Yeah, clearly a massive bell. Be interesting to see how it goes for him at draft time.

Be interesting to see how tomorrow goes too. I can see Clemson leading at half time and then suffering the lethal combination of Winston's return and them Clemsoning it all up and losing big. Which will have the dual consequences of almost certainly sending FSU to the playoffs already and telling Winston that he is fucking invincible.

Back
Top Bottom