• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL 2014-15 (Offseason / Draft / Regular Season)

20141005_lbm_ap5_128.JPG-673cf6800d51d553b1aac0408ffb21c1

Just want to share this as I think it's beautiful:

Cincinnati Bengals player Devon Still shed a pregame tear after seeing the New England Patriots cheerleaders honor his 4-year-old daughter, who’s fighting cancer, by wearing his jersey.

10670275_10152548311739342_4747217170368727047_n.jpg

10590581_10152548313429342_6551906712829626876_n.jpg

I cannot believe how well the Cowboys are playing ... I mean, it's 17-10 with a few seconds to go in the 2nd quarter but we are having our own way ...

Should have been a fucking humping ... This O-line is ridiculous ... Murrary with the 6th straight 100 yard game ... The catch by Williams on 3rd and 20 was ridiculous ... and capped off by Rolando McClain (what a fucking trade by Jerry - give him the love).

it's 2:34am, I'm going to bed.

Good win for the Mountaineers.

Disappointed that the Longhorns lost.

Loved the Baylor TCU game. What a comeback. Crazy stuff.

And Steelers got owned. Disappointed by that.

Should have been a fucking humping ... This O-line is ridiculous ... Murrary with the 6th straight 100 yard game ... The catch by Williams on 3rd and 20 was ridiculous ... and capped off by Rolando McClain (what a fucking trade by Jerry - give him the love).

it's 2:34am, I'm going to bed.

Great game by the Cowboys. Looking past those two defensive errors it was a close to perfect game.
We're onto something this season.

Good win for the Mountaineers.

Disappointed that the Longhorns lost.

Loved the Baylor TCU game. What a comeback. Crazy stuff.

Final four minutes of the Baylor-TCU game was pure mayhem. Brilliant stuff. Obviously Baylor will now lose 52-0 to Oklahoma and the Big12 and the playoffs will be left in chaos.

As much as I enjoy watching UT lose, I wanted them to beat the Sooners. Something about Stoops's face makes me want to do things to it.

Love watching WVU and the Red Rebels. Both great fun. Always root for the Trickett. Three bills, no picks, over fifty percent on third downs. Getting her done.

Mississippi is laughing in my face. Bulldogs are the new number one and Ole Miss really should be number two. If Florida St weren't returning champs, no way would they be number two. Something tells me it's still going to end in tears, but if you look at Miss St's schedule, the only really bothersome games before the final week are the immediate trip to Kentucky and the trip to Alabama. And even if they one of them, they'll be one loss going into the Egg Bowl in Oxford. Ole Miss have got Auburn at home and trips to LSU and Arkansas. Jesus, if they're only one loss too, we could have an Egg Bowl for a place in the SEC championship game and probably the playoffs. Maybe even both of them....no. I'm catching whatever ESPN had. Eggbowla virus.

Seminoles are probably going to give Notre Dame a proper panelling next week, but I'd love for the Irish to beat them.

The Eagles make watching football fun.

Throw the fucking thing. Move quickly. Give the thing to Sproles to run like fuck. Move quickly. Throw the fucking thing. TD.

Chip Kelly's a godsend.

First half of the Mountaineer Baylor game. Absolute fun. Mountaineers lead 24-20 after four turnovers.

Sooners lost by a point. 2 picks, 2 missed FGs (the second of which was a horrorshow), AMD a blocked PAT.

If you beat Baylor, then Big Ten teams (well, Sparty anyway) will be dreaming of the playoffs again. Big12 is carnage.

Wow..Just Wow...Mountaineers defeat Baylor....

This town is going to party the whole weekend...

The day just got even more better

Bama 45 Aggies 0 at half time
I don't want to talk about it.

There really should be at least three SEC West teams in the playoff though. But I imagine the politics of it will prove otherwise.

Been watching that. Big day for Yeldon, which is huge for Bama. Drake had sort of pushed him out as their go to back, but he's got over a hundred yards and two TDs.

A&M only have 2 first downs. 23 total plays. The Tide have 22 first downs. Absolute mashing.

Back
Top Bottom