• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2017/18 Season

Redskins looked done...

Far too many injuries ... and I'm amazed at how far Pryor has dropped.

I think if they're idiots - and they probably will be - and they let Cousins go, he'll make some team really good. The kid is good - and the way he's played despite the injuries is incredible.

Cowboys have two winnable games - NYG (with back up QBs) & Oakland. Win those two, with a healthy Sean Lee back against NYG and then Zeke for Seattle, we may sneak into the playoffs.

Dropping a Suoerbowl winning QB seems to be a Mcadon't:

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported the embattled New York Giants head coach has been informed he's been relieved of his duties.

The Giants have also fired general manager Jerry Reese, NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala reported.

Defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo will take over as interim head coach and Kevin Abrams as GM the rest of the season, per Kinkhabwala.

The day after the NFL become the final franchise to start a black QB (or at least I'm positive I read that), they fire their black GM.
Coincidence?

Well, Reese was fired for being poor at his job, like McAdoo, but Geno Smith even being on a roster should be considered the most munificent example of affirmative action.

Steelers just do enough to pull off a win. They don't look that impressive overall but the wins keep racking up.

And thank you William Jackson, for stepping out of Bell's way.

Last edited:
That looked pretty bad in the highlights.

Ironically, it was Shazier's tackle (and lack of flag) in the playoff game that took this rivarly to the level it's at now - where it has to stop ...

If the NFL had balls, they'd have suspended Gronk for 4 games, and will do the same for that late hit on Brown (hit to the head). I'd go less lenient on JuJu - although he acted a right fucking cunt - because that wasn't intentional ... He's no Golden Tate.

I always wonder how people would tackle in the NFL if they had no helmets.

Shazier seems to be getting some sensation back in his legs according to reports.

Juju gets a 1 game ban (and a round of applause from me)

I think Gronk got one game too

Ridiculous that Gronk gets 1 game when Juju & that Cincy safety gets a game.
Gronk should have got 3 games.

That was just another in a long line of horrible fucking games vs the Bengals.
I really hate playing them so much.

Ravens is brutal, but that game is nasty as fuck.

Our defence is looking sketchy at the wrong time. Far too open to 20+ yard plays. Secondary doesn't look right at all.

Bell, Brown, Ben and the O-line will only get us so far. We need that defense against the throw to stingy up a bit.

Sooner or later it faces Brady in the playoffs. And that will be all she wrote.
If Dalton can put up 20 Brady can put up 50

That was just another in a long line of horrible fucking games vs the Bengals.
I really hate playing them so much.

Ravens is brutal, but that game is nasty as fuck.

Our defence is looking sketchy at the wrong time. Far too open to 20+ yard plays. Secondary doesn't look right at all.

Bell, Brown, Ben and the O-line will only get us so far. We need that defense against the throw to stingy up a bit.

Sooner or later it faces Brady in the playoffs. And that will be all she wrote.
If Dalton can put up 20 Brady can put up 50
I have a feeling Ravens will beat you this weekend. It will be a watershed moment in your season. Either you will kick on or implode.

Just a feeling I got.

Back
Top Bottom