• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2017/18 Season

5 interceptions now, still in the first half !
I felt a bit sorry for the kid.. Not the team or the fans though.

You are in with a shout for a playoff spot playing ugly football, and you bench a player with only 3 INTs.

Ooops.

Eagles really fucking buried us in that game. Missing Lee and Smith. Morris did a good job replacing Zeke, but obviously missed him too.
Dak looked very poor last nigh.

Decent gig being the commissioner of the NFL:

ESPN's Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen reported Goodell was asking for about $49.5 million a year, as well as the lifetime use of a private jet and health care for life for him and his family. Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank, who is a member of the compensation committee.

Cowboys offense look lost.

Our defense is really missing Sean Lee - it seems his presence on the pitch increases the intelligence of all our players ten fold. That really really needs to be addressed.

As for our offense - it's inexcusable. Too many mistakes. Honestly, I don't put the blame on the players here - Linehan & Garrett have to be better. One, or both, will have to go if we don't get out of this funk as a 8-8 or losing season is inexcusable.

Maybe last year was just an outlier. I mean, the Cowboys were like 40 and 40 the previous five seasons under Garrett, and his only other good season was followed by a 4 and 12. So 8 and 8 seems about right.

Maybe Jerry can sue someone. Dallas are America's team. Surely TDs should be 10 points for them? Sue the owners on the rules committee for not recognising this.

You know, if he's still owner.

Anyone see Nick Fitzgerald's foot twist back like 120 degrees in the Egg Bowl last night? That shit was disgusting. He was having a good year too. Dude was on the sidelines on crutches later, which blew my mind. If I saw my foot signalling 7am instead of noon, I'd vomit in my lap and pass out.

Our defense is really missing Sean Lee - it seems his presence on the pitch increases the intelligence of all our players ten fold. That really really needs to be addressed.

As for our offense - it's inexcusable. Too many mistakes. Honestly, I don't put the blame on the players here - Linehan & Garrett have to be better. One, or both, will have to go if we don't get out of this funk as a 8-8 or losing season is inexcusable.

I am surprised there is not much talk of Garrett losing his job in the press

I am surprised there is not much talk of Garrett losing his job in the press

There seem to be quite a bit about it on the various fan pages and forums.
Those 3 defeats have been hard to take, maybe time for a change.

There seem to be quite a bit about it on the various fan pages and forums.
Those 3 defeats have been hard to take, maybe time for a change.

I am surprised at the lack of discussion about it in the mainstream media though. Any other team's coach with Garrett's record, there would be frequent discussions on national TV.

Discussed today in a few MSM outlets.

Garrett has reportedly lost the dressing room.

I honestly don't buy it - I don't see what he's caused in this mess. If anything, it's Linehan, whom I think is a very average play caller. We also need 2-3 playmakers on defense - and the ones we may have are still kids.

Yeah Garrett looks like a good coach when he has the best offensive line and RB in the NFL.

Wentz and the Eagles look like the Boys last year - easy schedule, draft well, good FA pick ups and everyone playing at a good level. Unlike the boys though, no chance of running into Aaron Rodgers.

What on earth has happened to the chiefs? Started what 5-0, handing Eagles and Patriots losses in the process.

Since 1-5 beating only a turgid Broncos side in the process.

Well they started with Alex Smith's best deep ball stretch of his career - that was never sustainable

They've had o-line injuries. Fisher, Morse, Duvernay-Tardif all out at various times. In those early weeks they were giving mad protection and blocking to Kareem Hunt. That cat hit the ground running. He was averaging more per carry as a rookie in the pros than he did either of his last two years at Toledo. He was getting some good receiving yards too. His run game was opening stuff up for Smith too, who was gashing teams deep. Now they can't get any blocks and can't get either part of their game going. Even with those injuries it seems a bit bizarre though. They were literally the best offense in the league.

Fucking hilarity in Oakland. Crabtree and Talib losing their minds. Following on from that gold chain bullshit last season. Both ejected for swinging on each other now.

Fucking hilarity in Oakland. Crabtree and Talib losing their minds. Following on from that gold chain bullshit last season. Both ejected for swinging on each other now.
It was gold chain bullshit again this year.

Crabtree should just not wear a gold chain to games. Esp vs Talib.

Back
Top Bottom