• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL offseason, Draft and 2022/2023 season

It could be worse. Like losing at home to the Detroit motherfucking Lions before having to travel to Dallas and then having to play Philly twice.

The wheels are starting to fall off. Again.

Philly was close to imploding again last night but the Colts fucked up.

Considering the bin fire that the colts have been this year, the last 2 games have been a revelation, even with losing to a strong eagles team

Considering the bin fire that the colts have been this year, the last 2 games have been a revelation, even with losing to a strong eagles team

Indeed. Watched the game and they played quite well. Just didnt get it over the line.

Yeah, the defense was something else last night. We looked like we had a proper run offense last night as well.
One of the most improved players in the league this season is Terrence Steel. From penalty liability nr 1 last season to one of the best RT for run blocking in the league this season. What an improvement and looks a proper player.

The one two with Pollard and Zeke is working a treat. Dak was switched on. But the defense was insanely good last night.
Just enjoying it as you never know with us. But a win against the Giants and its starting to feel like it could be a good season despite the early scare.

Get OBJ signed as one more x factor going in to the closing stages of the season.

Steele is nasty, and unlike La'el Collins (who was a far far more talented athlete than Steele will ever be), works his behind off.
Kid is a nasty run blocker but has a bit longer to go on pass protection.

T Smith Jr was also good - and got some guard reps, which means once T Smith Sr is back, our line may be even nastier.

TP going to be a rich rich man next year ... hopefully with us (& Zeke back with a more realistic contract)

Not sure OBJ is key for us, but he'll pick between us and the Giants next week supposedly ...

Steele is nasty, and unlike La'el Collins (who was a far far more talented athlete than Steele will ever be), works his behind off.

T Smith Jr was also good - and got some guard reps, which means once T Smith Sr is back, our line may be even nastier.

TP going to be a rich rich man next year ... hopefully with us (& Zeke back with a more realistic contract)

Not sure OBJ is key for us, but he'll pick between us and the Giants next week supposedly ...

I really hope we sign TP to a new contract. He has been immense this season. If Zeke is going to continue as a Cowboy then it has to be with a renegotiated contract. If not I'd rather sign Pollard and draft a new power RB.

OBJ can fuck right off.

Another week, another close fought marginal victory for the Vikes. Dubious refereeing aside, it's nice to be 9-2

Great win yesterday @LeTallecWiz

A bit of a ruff start but the 2nd half was good. Not ruling out winning the division now.

It's so weird - I think we only have two 'great' units, the DL and RB ... the rest are 'meh' or improving ...
If that DL can contain the run - which is a problem considering how Philly and niners like to ball - it could be elite.
OL should improve with Tyron coming back and pushing Tyler into LG, where all these holding calls will disappear and even more running lanes.
Still unsure if we can advance in playoffs but I like this team, and it seems they really play as a team too.

It's so weird - I think we only have two 'great' units, the DL and RB ... the rest are 'meh' or improving ...
If that DL can contain the run - which is a problem considering how Philly and niners like to ball - it could be elite.
OL should improve with Tyron coming back and pushing Tyler into LG, where all these holding calls will disappear and even more running lanes.
Still unsure if we can advance in playoffs but I like this team, and it seems they really play as a team too.

I think the OL and the WRs are improving as well. Steele has been a revelation and Tyler has had a pretty good rookie season. 100% of snaps is great. Being available and healthy is so important.
CeeDee has really stepped up in the last few weeks as WR1 and I think he can handle that job going forward. Gallup also looked back to his best yesterday.
Bringing in another playmaker makes sense.

Shout out to the TE unit as well. I like our rookies.

My biggest concern is how we defend against the run game. It was better against the Vikings and Giants, but we miss a couple of big run stoppers.

It's really tough to tell if honest.
I just wonder if Denver will cut him in the spring despite that mega contract ... it looks like he's physically finished.

I think they will fire Hackett before considering cutting Wilson.

Hackett was meant for Rodgers... so peobably

I might be wrong but I think even if they cut Wilson, they will take a hit on the available cap space due to guaranteed monies. So makes sense sticking with Wilson. They won a superbowl with barely can throw Manning. Maybe history can repeat itself. Also, I think under a better coach, current Wilson is better than the version of Manning they signed.

The Broncos have a more than decent defence, it's odd that it hasn't clicked more offensively. Been hampered by injuries at RB but, even when they were fit, they weren't firing. I can't see them trading/cutting Wilson but Hackett is a shoo-in for the sack.

No way they'll take the hit on Wilson. He'd be the last one they shift

I'd like one game this season where I'm not panicking going in to the last 30 seconds of the game.

Who would have thought that the team had grown dependent on, and that the fan base would be sweating over a Terrence Steele injury. @LeTallecWiz

Yeah, really bad. He's done for the season and has been one of the best RT in the league.

Tyron at LT, probably move Ty Smith there, or McGovern, and put Ty back at guard.
We're struggling with injuries - CB is thin, OL is thin ... two key positions.

Tyron at LT, probably move Ty Smith there, or McGovern, and put Ty back at guard.
We're struggling with injuries - CB is thin, OL is thin ... two key positions.

Sounds more like they'll move Peters over there to help out with Ball.
Peters was in at RT on the game winning drive last night.

Thank God Diggs wasnt injured.

Sounds more like they'll move Peters over there to help out with Ball.
Peters was in at RT on the game winning drive last night.

Thank God Diggs wasnt injured.

Peters has no experience there ... I'd rather he was our 'emergency' OL than McGovern, who seems to be better as a starter.
I know people are giving up on Ball after his terrible cameo - but remember how Cowboy nation viewed Steele last year?

Peters has no experience there ... I'd rather he was our 'emergency' OL than McGovern, who seems to be better as a starter.
I know people are giving up on Ball after his terrible cameo - but remember how Cowboy nation viewed Steele last year?

Yeah, I know. Think Ball will start next weekend. Will probably do much better after a week of training and adjusting to RT.

Back
Top Bottom