• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other champions league games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
premierleague-lives.com always sorts me out. Might download Acestream, though....

ha ha Spurs - just bought on Lamela to counter act the cheating.. maybe he will fall in front of a Juve defender get kick up the arse and win a pen for them.

I'm hoping Juve win, I'm not bothered about Spurs losing but I hope we get Juve next round and absolutely stamp all over them. Then everyone can rip Can apart while he's here for the next few months for agreeing to join them.
We then go onto beat Barca and everyone calls Coutinho to rip him.
And maybe Madrid in the final to remind Salah not to have his head turned by them

I didn’t fancy spurs in the next round, I’m not sure I’d fancy juve either with all of the history between us and that. Plus that dybala is a fucking belter of a player.

I didn’t fancy spurs in the next round, I’m not sure I’d fancy juve either with all of the history between us and that. Plus that dybala is a fucking belter of a player.
I'd prefer juve

Dybala is a monster though

Yeah I’d prefer Juve like. Think spurs over 2 legs would be a right cunt.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!!!!

Fuck you media
Fuck you Lamela you wanting VVD cock up your arse
Fuck you Potty boy and your smug comments and smiles you fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom