• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other champions league games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Spurs scored, Glen Hoddle & Co started wanking themselves over the wonder of Spurs and the general old age and crapness of the Juve players. When Juve scored their two goals, Hoddle & Co. wanked themselves over the skill and experience of Juve. :D

What’s wrong with that? They are commentators and supposed to do that? I thought the coverage was boss and in general with BT sport, it is.

“Tottenham, it's THE HISTORY of the Tottenham. They always create many chances and score so much but IN THE END THEY MISS ALWAYS SOMETHING to arrive at the end.

“We believe in the history. Also yesterday in the game between Real Madrid and Paris, the history it's important and the experience is important and tonight we used our skill and arrive at the win.

“Tottenham are on the verge of being able to win this type of game. Sometimes you just need that spark, MAYBE A TROPHY WIN, but we had our experience and made the most of it in these circumstances.”

Yep, what a fucking footballer he is.
There was one situation at the end of the game where he appeared otherworldly like. Despite heavy legs he won a difficult header under great pressure in their penalty area, and then he also managed to follow up on his own very clearance throwing himself in front of the ball blocking a shot from close range. Ranger.

His performance last night reminded me somewhat of Carra's in Istanbul, made me feel all warm and fuzzy to witness that type of leadership, bravery, intelligence and pure class.

*Just seen the interview, that's amazing too. What a player.

Btw, though I hate their guts, Spurs are fucking good.

Son, Kane, etc ... but my two favorites? Eriksen - fucking class, and Sanchez is such a great great buy. He'll be at Barca/Real in 2-3 years for some ridiculous fee but wow, he's good.

Son, Kane, etc ... but my two favorites? Eriksen - fucking class, and Sanchez is such a great great buy. He'll be at Barca/Real in 2-3 years for some ridiculous fee but wow, he's good.
Sanchez has really impressed me too. He was great at Ajax but also extremely prone to errors, but maybe that was more down to sloppiness (of not being tested at his levels when facing the strikers of VVV Venlo) because he's looked mostly very assured and composed ever since joining Spurs. Was it @Rosco that was saying we should buy him back then? Well, we should've..

Dembele is also a personal favourite of mine, would LOVE a player like him in our midfield. Can anyone mention a player more capable of staying in possession, I mean he is neigh on impossible to dispossess when first on the ball.

Chiellini - how come his english was so good ? I mean what a fucking brilliant post match interview.

He also took that bite like a man, without making any social justice warrior bullshit political statements afterwards.
What are you on about?
Did the other victims make any social justice comments?
They all just got on with it including the Chelsea lad I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanchez has really impressed me too. He was great at Ajax but also extremely prone to errors, but maybe that was more down to sloppiness (of not being tested at his levels when facing the strikers of VVV Venlo) because he's looked mostly very assured and composed ever since joining Spurs. Was it @Rosco that was saying we should buy him back then? Well, we should've..

Dembele is also a personal favourite of mine, would LOVE a player like him in our midfield. Can anyone mention a player more capable of staying in possession, I mean he is neigh on impossible to dispossess when first on the ball.

Sanchez is still error prone though. He nearly gifted Juve a couple of goals last night.
He needs to iron that out of his game and be less rash. He has the same qualities a Bailly at Utd, with pace and strength. But they are also similar that they are rash as fuck and not that good on the ball. Communication and awareness seems still to be an issue.

Has to develop quite a lot to be considered good enough for Barca/Real.

Spurs will probably lose Alderweireld this summer.

Not that good though, eh?

They dominated Juve for 140+ minutes of the two legs ... They just couldn't finish 'em off ... We know the feeling ... Hopefully, they never learn (& we do!)

That's something they do every year. The only conclusion is that they are not as good as they think they are, their fans think they are, or the English media think they are. They have won fuck all and will do so again. Long may it continue.

Last edited:
What are you on about?
Did the other victims make any social justice comments?
They all just got on with it including the Chelsea lad I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd straight up forgotten about that bite, yeah Ivanovic took it like a man too. What I was on about is if Holgate or a member of the FA suffered a bite, they'd be on life support tweeting from their hospital beds about #metoo and/or #cannibalism being a form of discrimination or something.

I'd straight up forgotten about that bite, yeah Ivanovic took it like a man too. What I was on about is if Holgate or a member of the FA suffered a bite, they'd be on life support tweeting from their hospital beds about #metoo and/or #cannibalism being a form of discrimination or something.
You said holgate has been silent like...4 hours ago.

You're all over the place Dantes.

Yes Sevilla can wave goodbye to their Champions League aspirations in the seething cauldron that is Old Trafford.

seville look shite, its only a dissappearing act frim utds midfield and rashford losing the ball that has allowed seville to get forward.

This has 1-0 to utd written all over it, probably in extra time; the spawny bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom