• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other EPL Games 25-27th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbed in the sense they were less than 2 minutes from a famous win, yet Paris were gifted a penalty.

If it was us, we'd have said we were robbed. So it's right.

Still fuck Anthony Gordon the diving little rat.

Yeah, agree about the pen. Not sure if the handball rule is different in the CL. If it hits the body first then I dont think its a pen in the PL. But it was always coming when you just defend like that for the last 30.
Newcastle didnt deserve to win that game. Unlucky though, but I enjoy their CL misery.

footballer-kylian-mpabbe-happy-dancing-in-airplane-yd9g7frghl7xmio3.gif

Yeah, agree about the pen. Not sure if the handball rule is different in the CL. If it hits the body first then I dont think its a pen in the PL. But it was always coming when you just defend like that for the last 30.
Newcastle didnt deserve to win that game. Unlucky though, but I enjoy their CL misery.
Think UEFA rules explicitly state that if it hits the body first then it's not a handball. Was revised in the summer apparently.

Didn't we already know this, after our equalizer against Toulouse was disallowed for identical reasons..?

Onana's made 2 absolute clangers from Ziyech's free kicks....neither of the free kicks were any good either.

Rio Ferdinand proclaiming Garnacho the real deal on commentary feels like it might have shades of "Man United are back man, they're back" from the good Ole days.

I’m fucking enjoying this. No real defence on either side. End to end

That game was like someone decided to simulate a game in FIFA on the Play Station with 22 Darwin Nunezes, both sides set to Ultra Attacking mode. Fucking brilliant. Just a shame the team of Darwin Nunezoglous couldn't manage one more goal.

That game was like someone decided to simulate a game in FIFA on the Play Station with 22 Darwin Nunezes, both sides set to Ultra Attacking mode. Fucking brilliant. Just a shame the team of Darwin Nunezoglous couldn't manage one more goal.
Any average EPL keeper instead of Onana would have kept it to 0-3. He was an absolute Karius tonight

Wow, the Bayern-Kobenhavn game is officiated by a female referee. Have to say, with the way officiating has been lately, maybe replacing the lot with women referees is not such a bad idea. Men are clearly too emotional and can’t handle the pressure ;)

Wow, the Bayern-Kobenhavn game is officiated by a female referee. Have to say, with the way officiating has been lately, maybe replacing the lot with women referees is not such a bad idea. Men are clearly too emotional and can’t handle the pressure ;)
Yeah. Definitely wouldn’t be any issues surrounding misogyny either. All for it.

Two issues here.

1. The referee made the decision first - so VAR or no VAR it was the referee's mistake so if there wasn't any VAR that wouldn't have changed anything.

2. Some of these are subjective decisions not without merit either way.
It is and has always been a competence issue. And, unfortunately, some referees are being found out.

Copenhagen have been very impressive here, just as they were in the reverse game.

Bardghji is a star in the making, Jelert another talent.

No doubt our scouts nowhere to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom