• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other EPL Games 25-27th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the moment I think he's a definite starter but yeah the injuries are mounting up. It should be noted he's older than Thiago !

Yeah, based on quality he is a definite starter. But having played 49 mins of football this season and it soon being December I'm not sure how much he will contribute for them. Being an impact player is what I would expect and he'll most likely pick up more injuries on the way.

Sorry but that's never a pen in a million years on Cairney.

Wolves being shafted yet again.

I thought the lunge on Wilson was a pen, Gomes definitely catches the side of his thigh with his knee/shin.

The first one was a terrible decision and yes Fulham should've at least been down to 10 men.....the headbutt on Kilman was ridiculous.

Wolves are the unluckiest team in the league for refereeing decisions going against them.

Two issues here.

1. The referee made the decision first - so VAR or no VAR it was the referee's mistake so if there wasn't any VAR that wouldn't have changed anything.

2. Some of these are subjective decisions not without merit either way.

Wow. The standard of officiating has really taken a nose dive with Howard Webb in charge, it seems. The only thing they are good at is issuing apologies.

The biggest problem has always been the people using VAR, and not the system itself imho. As Carra has said previously, I dont think there is some sort of criteria that you have to be a ref or a former ref to be the VAR. Just get the best people suited for the job.

Wolves have been on the wrong end of about 6-7 points this season, and could be 8th instead of 12th.

I think refs need to be more public facing at this point and provide explanations for decisions like this.

The VAR from last night will ref who this weekend? Yes, you guessed it. Liverpool.

I feel like old man shouts at cloud, but it's getting worse isn't it? Objectively worse season on season.

Reactions: jan
Did I not see Howard Webb doing a guest slot with his exhiled mates on Bein sports 2 weeks ago? Maybe imagined it…

Disgraceful VAR for PSG in last min for 1-1. Point blank range hits Livremento’s chest and then arm. Ref called to monitor, watches it and rules it’s a clear and obvious pen and gives a pen.

Mbappeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Least PSG deserve, they should've scored about 6 goals.

Newcastle were robbed. That's never a pen. I'm not sure if CL rules are different, but I'm quite certain that it wouldn't have been a pen in the Prem.

Newcastle were robbed. That's never a pen. I'm not sure if CL rules are different, but I'm quite certain that it wouldn't have been a pen in the Prem.
Never a pen.

It's just typically shite corrupt refereeing in Europe. No different to the stuff Real Madrid usually get away with. They were looking to give PSG something at the end and they found it.

Nah nah nah not buying all this robbed shit. Did you watch that game? I'd be embarrassed to win a game like that, 10 men defending your 18 yard box for 3/4s of the game? Fuck that shit, got what they deserved for being so negative. Fuck Howe Fuck Gordon Fuck Newcastle. Gerrin Paris.

Robbed? PSG should have scored 5 in that game. Agree about the pen though, harsh.

Robbed? PSG should have scored 5 in that game. Agree about the pen though, harsh.
Robbed in the sense they were less than 2 minutes from a famous win, yet Paris were gifted a penalty.

If it was us, we'd have said we were robbed. So it's right.

Still fuck Anthony Gordon the diving little rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom