• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking autocorrect in conjunction with my fat fingers ….

He’s bang average.

So we’re The Beatles.
So is you're grammar you fucking melt. Macca is boss as anyone with any sense knows. He owned the Pyramid stage at 80 in what will undoubtedly go down as one of the best sets in Glasto history.

So is you're grammar you fucking melt. Macca is boss as anyone with any sense knows. He owned the Pyramid stage at 80 in what will undoubtedly go down as one of the best sets in Glasto history.

Hahahahaha… you know I’m joking right.

Although… The Frog Chorus

Glasto is bang average

Redcafe the most fun at the moment :

de Jong

Has the 2 months of negotiating not sent any red flags to you at all??

In what should have been one of our busiest transfer windows in our history we negotiate for almost 2 months for players that don't want to join.

People laughed at Eriksen when the report came out he wanted to see who we’d sign before committing. He’s proven to be the smartest man in the room.

Ronaldo (too many pages here - just a small selection, however the majority don't really care)

Can't say I'm surprised. He's not Europa League player

What team is he going to join next on his “turn up, score goals, make team worse, feck off” world tour?

Realistically, who the hell is going to buy him?

Replacing him would be huge headache this summer. Are there any 9s out there good enough and willing to join us? We would be left with 0 goal scorers without him

Losing Cavani, Greenwood and Ronaldo and not replacing them would be catastrophic.

I wonder if he will go on tour.

If you trust him for anything you get what you deserve.

50 million (for Ronaldo) is nearly as funny as the poster who suggested that we make Ronaldo assistant DOF earlier today.

13 players out including Mata, Matic, Pogba, Lingard and Carvani out of contract and Dean Henderson going to Notts Forest on loan. They still retain Greenwood’s registration but he’s not coming back. Martial seems unlikely to return from loan and Ronaldo is sulking

Eriksson isn’t interested, De Jong wants to stay at Barca and Darwin was only interested in us

Hard times for the Mancs

13 players out including Mata, Matic, Pogba, Lingard and Carvani out of contract and Dean Henderson going to Notts Forest on loan. They still retain Greenwood’s registration but he’s not coming back. Martial seems unlikely to return from loan and Ronaldo is sulking

Eriksson isn’t interested, De Jong wants to stay at Barca and Darwin was only interested in us

Hard Fucking awesome times ! for the Mancs
Amended.

Reactions: dee
It’s still pre season so you’re not gonna have the premium service.

Most nailed on thing ever after how much City fans laughed about Nunez v Haaland in pre-season that Haaland would play like prime Corradi and Nunez would score.

Sterling Haaland

I already hate Nunez, what a nobhead.

VARcical

Well... that commentary sets the tone for the season ahead. Absolutely DISGUSTING double standards.

Buckle up Blues. We are getting FUCK ALL from the media this season.

Meaningless match against a horrible set of wankers that I wish I would have to endure a lot less of.

Thought Nunez looked sharp, Harland on the other hand, not great

That Nunez is a right cunt isn’t he.

Face it. We were wank today. So much promise pre-match and delivered a shite performance.

Oh well, league not started yet but we need to buck our ideas up before next week.

Raging. Fucking hate those cunts. Everyone shite.

Once again we look terrified of a klopp team.

A poor display overall but not too bad in places
Concerning that we might struggle with match fitness next week
ITV commentary a disgrace just like the rest.
We haven't beaten Liverpool now for a number of games which is a worry.

Dippers in bar I’m in in Albufeira all laughing at haaland

Those fuckers treated it like a real Cup Final.

Nunez will be the biggest coming since Christ on MSM

Haaland miss will be played on loop.

Fucking hate them.

Media black out.

The commentary was annoying, Darwin thinking he's won the league.

Haaland not on it and KDB trying to hard

I genuinely thought Liverpool played like an expensively assembled Stoke City. I’m not worried at all based on that performance

I’m still waiting for them to show the penalty shout we had

Just when I thought the commentary with pundit couldn't get worse, we had the second half. Woeful.

It’s still pre season so you’re not gonna have the premium service.

Most nailed on thing ever after how much City fans laughed about Nunez v Haaland in pre-season that Haaland would play like prime Corradi and Nunez would score.

Sterling Haaland

I already hate Nunez, what a nobhead.

VARcical

Well... that commentary sets the tone for the season ahead. Absolutely DISGUSTING double standards.

Buckle up Blues. We are getting FUCK ALL from the media this season.

Meaningless match against a horrible set of wankers that I wish I would have to endure a lot less of.

Thought Nunez looked sharp, Harland on the other hand, not great

That Nunez is a right cunt isn’t he.

Face it. We were wank today. So much promise pre-match and delivered a shite performance.

Oh well, league not started yet but we need to buck our ideas up before next week.

Raging. Fucking hate those cunts. Everyone shite.

Once again we look terrified of a klopp team.

A poor display overall but not too bad in places
Concerning that we might struggle with match fitness next week
ITV commentary a disgrace just like the rest.
We haven't beaten Liverpool now for a number of games which is a worry.

Dippers in bar I’m in in Albufeira all laughing at haaland

Those fuckers treated it like a real Cup Final.

Nunez will be the biggest coming since Christ on MSM

Haaland miss will be played on loop.

Fucking hate them.

Media black out.

The commentary was annoying, Darwin thinking he's won the league.

Haaland not on it and KDB trying to hard

I genuinely thought Liverpool played like an expensively assembled Stoke City. I’m not worried at all based on that performance

I’m still waiting for them to show the penalty shout we had

Just when I thought the commentary with pundit couldn't get worse, we had the second half. Woeful.
I love the bit where the lad says we treated it like a cup..

Ah that's why shitty players played on after trent got taken out in the challenge (wasn't a foul) a d argued like fuck over the most obvious penalty you'll ever see

I love the bit where the lad says we treated it like a cup..

Ah that's why shitty players played on after trent got taken out in the challenge (wasn't a foul) a d argued like fuck over the most obvious penalty you'll ever see
And refused to pick up their losers medals at a charity event - entitled cunts, just like their fan base. Classless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom