• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redcafe on Courtois :

He was awesome tonight. Awesome.

Performance of his life. Outstanding. He almost won this on his own.

Best gk performance I've ever see. What a monster.

IMO, he is already legendary goalkeeper. One of the best performances that I’ve ever seen in my life.

Wanna have his babies. With gloves.

He can shag my wife anyday.

That salah save OMG!!

Please bang my wife!

Absolutely phenomenal tonight.

He's a snake. Only downside to Madrid winning was seeing this cnut's smug face after the final whistle.

Won them the game.

His post match interview was hilarious. It reminded me of the acceptance speech in Father Ted where Ted gave out about all the people who wronged him.

Attackers and creators performances get romanticised a lot, keepers not so much, but that was one of the all-time great Champions League performances. Must have had a half a dozen certain goal-saving stops. The save from Mane was out of this world.

(Real fan) : Funny thing is we won both our finals against Liverpool because of a goalkeeper.

Some of his saves were routine but the ones from Mane, Salah and then the stop with his foot to deny Salah's near post tap in, were all exceptional.

It was a proper all round performance, made his saves, claimed the high balls, tidied up with his feet when needed. He was immense. Literally had the game every keeper dreams of having, and in the biggest club final too. This will go down as an iconic performance.

He's a great player and a bit of a bellend. The bellendery is something common in a lot of great players, I don't know if they're bellends because they're great or if they're great because they're bellends.

Didn't Courtois shag De Bruyne's girlfriend when they were both at Chelsea? Top, top John Terry behaviour if so.
Yes.. supposedly De Bruyne cheated on her. Her revenge was to have an affair with his club and country teammate.

Hell hath no Fury...

We have wealth of knowledge and experience in SCM, i did not know existed in mankind.

How truly fortunate we are to be amongst this level of intellectual being. This site has now changed me from deep within...

Love the way we fuck with the RC and fume trolls who come on here to check out our meltdowns..

Imagine the report back! They would also have fun trying to fathom the reverse jinx's.

Any meltdown posts from Redcafe about missing out on Nunez?
Not really. They all agree striker isn't their priority, and that they'd have been annoyed spending €100m on one.

They mainly want to strengthen defence, midfield and a right winger (Antony?)

sticking this here as couldn’t find a suitable place.
I found it fucken hilarious …probably just me today..but had me in stitches

"Welcome to the house of fun
Now I've come of age
Welcome to the house of fun
Welcome to the lion's den"...

madness.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom