• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with City fans? I know one or two and they are sound lads, but then I read comments on Twitter and on their forums and they are like a totally different breed of fan. I know we have a few bellends on here, but I think generally we are an intelligent group of fans and we cull the shite well.

Maybe I've been spoiled down the years with Koptalk and then coming here, the camaraderie and thoughtful discussions that we have. When I browsed RAWK once there were still a few "normal" lads on there you could have a decent conversation with, but then there were utterly paranoid CDNW fuckwits too.

Man City forums just don't have that mix, they have fuckwits aplenty. Everton fans on social media are the same. Their club mentality smacks of that chip on their shoulder, I swear they thought their season was "job done" the minute they injured VVD. Like it didn't matter if they then went and got relegated. When Rooney came through their mind set was, we have "a player" who can compete with Liverpool. It's the same now with Rodriguez. They just don't get it and get carried away by the slightest improvement.

It just seems that there's a prevalence of really fucking thick Everton and Manchester City fans out there. Yet the ones I know in person (including my old man) are sound.

Seems to me re City fans it's a perfect storm scenario.

Firstly they have the best manager in the world ever, lead teams to championships and won the champ league.. the holy grail.

The way they won the league that time, they stuffed Fergie and became the noisy neighbours or whatever that phrase was.

They've got amazing players, the best defender in the world in Kompany, Brazil's number 1, they have the most feared striker the Prem has seen in Aguero.
They has Silva graceful, elegant beautiful.
KDB the best most complete Midfielder in the Prem. They can buy the best talent in the world.. and they Wana go there, best English player in years in Sterling.

Meanwhile we got Klopp, he got sacked in Germany, nearly got relegated.
Some Scottish lad from Hull at left back Pppft
A Scouse kid at right back.. no bother they can spend £50m a pop on full back theirs are miles better.
Our keeper is (was) number 2 in Brazil to theirs
We got Hendo as Capt he can't run properly
A bundle of no mark players.. Gini from Newcastle (did they get relegated that season we got him)
A Chelsea reject in Salah
An over rated way to expensive defender in VVD from Southampton.. where we also got Mane who over performs.

Etc etc
We didn't win it in 30 years and we came so close..and they still beat us.

After all that.. they feel the league and victory is sewn up and it kills em that it isn't
So they make up shit cos it's the only explanation.
And the more shit they are the elaborate those theories become...

Fucking every team in the league is in on it to Allow Spurs and Liverpool to win the league.

I'm amazed that someone thinks the top priority of 'them' is a Liverpool & Utd join top shared trophy.

How thick do you have to be to not understand that's it's not even remotely possible?

And how little actual football knowledge you must have to think it too!

What is it with City fans? I know one or two and they are sound lads, but then I read comments on Twitter and on their forums and they are like a totally different breed of fan. I know we have a few bellends on here, but I think generally we are an intelligent group of fans and we cull the shite well.

Maybe I've been spoiled down the years with Koptalk and then coming here, the camaraderie and thoughtful discussions that we have. When I browsed RAWK once there were still a few "normal" lads on there you could have a decent conversation with, but then there were utterly paranoid CDNW fuckwits too.

Man City forums just don't have that mix, they have fuckwits aplenty. Everton fans on social media are the same. Their club mentality smacks of that chip on their shoulder, I swear they thought their season was "job done" the minute they injured VVD. Like it didn't matter if they then went and got relegated. When Rooney came through their mind set was, we have "a player" who can compete with Liverpool. It's the same now with Rodriguez. They just don't get it and get carried away by the slightest improvement.

It just seems that there's a prevalence of really fucking thick Everton and Manchester City fans out there. Yet the ones I know in person (including my old man) are sound.
Checked out Redcafe yesterday for the reaction to the Wolves game and it seems the percentage of conspiracy theorists to sound, though whiny, intelligent supporters is beginning to weigh negatively. Some of the comments were amazing, others not unexpected (Agent Coady) but it is becoming Fume-like at times.

Singing not allowed : Thought so to. Kick them out of the leauge.

Coady:He'll play like prime Beckenbauer when he plays against us though.

Get fecked. Every single match for these cnuts they have one of their "opponents" helping them out.

I have no explanation for this, honestly the way opponents are gifting them goals consistently is unmatched in football history.

Amazing how RAWK call us the luckiest team on the planet.

Shouldn’t matter that Mane pulls away, he anticipated the contact and protected himself instead of playing the ball.

Coady cannot bring himself to win a penalty against Liverpool. He should be investigated for match fixing and Liverpool should have their title stripped.

You sometimes wonder how Liverpool can get away with how they distributed their spectators. I doubt that they'd be investigated for any of this.

There should be an investigation into all these teams throwing matches at the rat pit.

Salah had Covid, right? How come he is playing like this unlike some other player who had Covid as well?

Because he's been on PEDS since he came to Liverpool like the rest of the team

Those feckers Wolverhampton will turn into Barca 2011 when we play them in few weeks

Why do so many teams just roll over for them its sickening

Liverpool are just us under Fergie. No matter what injuries they have to deal with, they're still better than 90% of the other teams in the league.

I honestly still believe Liverpool will win the league anyway. It'll be a close race and Spurs and Chelsea will come close but they'll end up winning it.

Even with the injuries this Liverpool machine is still a level above every other team.

Yet another example of the goalposts being shifted to make favourable forecasts for clubs that aren’t United.

Last edited:
Coady cannot bring himself to win a penalty against Liverpool. He should be investigated for match fixing and Liverpool should have their title stripped.

Uhhhh...

So he dives, the ref gives a pen, overturns it on VAR, and Coady "cannot bring himself to win a penalty against Liverpool"?

What?!?

I think some City fans 'experience' football purely via the media - they never go to any games, they only watch the telly, and spend their week reading Twitter etc, getting really angry. The media works really hard anyway to stoke up the tribalism (while hypcritically tut-tutting whenever it goes too far), and these kind of idiots are the result. There's none of the humour and sense of perspective you'd get from actually going to games and mixing with real people, there's just this intense, unreal, incredibly bitter obsession with other fans.

I think some City fans 'experience' football purely via the media - they never go to any games, they only watch the telly, and spend their week reading Twitter etc, getting really angry. The media works really hard anyway to stoke up the tribalism (while hypcritically tut-tutting whenever it goes too far), and these kind of idiots are the result. There's none of the humour and sense of perspective you'd get from actually going to games and mixing with real people, there's just this intense, unreal, incredibly bitter obsession with other fans.
We're starting to see it with many of our fans on social media too.

I hate the split between fans that go the game & don't thing, but there is actually becoming a large difference in mentality amongst the younger generation of fans who only 'learn' how to be a red on social media or remotely, & that's leading to a disconnect that I abhor.

That's a problem with social media and humans in general. It's not exclusive to football fans.

Exactly, A lot of those lads probably think the earth is flat, Corona is caused by 5G, the vaccine is produced by Bill Gates to programme us to buy stuff we don't need and discuss on Facebook how the government is trying to spy on us!

That's a problem with social media and humans in general. It's not exclusive to football fans.

Aye it's the internet. Or the 'tinter clacker' as that complete fucking wanker cunt Red Astaire calls it. Some people just find it hard to remain civil on it.

I guess what makes SCM different is that many posters know each other in real life and many do get to go to the games. In that case online communication is mostly fine; even the few bellends and plonkers who manage to survive here get to become "resident bellends" and kind of get absorbed into the ecosystem.

I guess what makes SCM different is that many posters know each other in real life and many do get to go to the games. In that case online communication is mostly fine; even the few bellends and plonkers who manage to survive here get to become "resident bellends" and kind of get absorbed into the ecosystem.
I don't know a soul from SCM in real life (that I know of), and I am delighted with that situation. I've been to three European Cup finals in my time on this board and failed to meet up with anyone from here each time - I'm proud of that record.

In the 10 years since Utd lost the final in 2011 to Messi and co they have only won two knockout games in the 2014 and 2018.

Love it.

I don't know a soul from SCM in real life (that I know of), and I am delighted with that situation. I've been to three European Cup finals in my time on this board and failed to meet up with anyone from here each time - I'm proud of that record.

You’ve met me you just didn’t know it

Most Utd fans I know are sort of resigned to the club being poorly run and have no real hope of them winning anything while Ole and Woodward are around.

I met Dreamy once and didn’t know it.

He didn’t tell me who he was.

I thought it was just another drunk Irish wanker in the pub that felt the need to talk to me.

He would've stuck out like a sore thumb, cos he was the one that weren't drinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom