• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the fact that we are getting hammered by VAR this season is part of the overarching narrative around the legitimacy of our win last season. It's a way for the lizards in Stockley Park to keep a semblance of impartiality. See how easy this conspiracy theory shit is? Never requires a shred of evidence - or maybe just some "evidence" made up by some internet bellend.

Maybe the fact that we are getting hammered by VAR this season is part of the overarching narrative around the legitimacy of our win last season. It's a way for the lizards in Stockley Park to keep a semblance of impartiality. See how easy this conspiracy theory shit is? Never requires a shred of evidence - or maybe just some "evidence" made up by some internet bellend.

You have to cover up the cover up..... as any fule kno!!

[article]so dippers now get fans v us and Everton!
They seem to benefit in every way
[/article]
[article]If Burnham had bent over for the government to bum him, there’d have been fans at the Etihad yesterday!
[/article]
[article]Anyone else think that penalty would have been given at the other end for the 'intent'?

It certainly wouldn't have surprised me.
[/article]

[article]Pitiful display by wolves. Beaten before they got off the coach
[/article]
[article]Wouldn't be surprised if Nuno is a Klopp bootlicker too.
[/article]
[article]
The authorities top 3 this season
Dippers/Rags joint top shared trophy (how very good for business)
Spuds for a million more interviews with "the special one"

On that note im going listening to radio 4s shipping forcasts
[/article]
[article]Coady just won MOTM
[/article]
[article]Pitiful performance by Wolves. Might as well saved all the bother and just given scousers 3 points. Save the embarrassment!
[/article]

They also think spurs are now blessed.
[article]if you want substance, look at Ziyech's performance last weekend and his imo intentional over egged blaze over the bar when he could have easily popped it in for a goal and the look on his face when he realised that was too unrealistic a finish for a player of his ability, likewise Giroud at the death. And today lacazette where after a great ball in he purposely hesitated knowing its a certain goal if he carries on like he should. Otherwise he'd have to quickly decide how to scuff a blatant tap in, so took the easy option by not attempting to reach it. Tell you , this is what is happening. And you know what, we are compliant/complicit too
[/article]

[article]if you want substance, look at Ziyech's performance last weekend and his imo intentional over egged blaze over the bar when he could have easily popped it in for a goal and the look on his face when he realised that was too unrealistic a finish for a player of his ability, likewise Giroud at the death. And today lacazette where after a great ball in he purposely hesitated knowing its a certain goal if he carries on like he should. Otherwise he'd have to quickly decide how to scuff a blatant tap in, so took the easy option by not attempting to reach it. Tell you , this is what is happening. And you know what, we are compliant/complicit too
[/article]
so, chelsea and arsenal intentionally chose to lose to tottenham.

and the best part is, their own team is also complicit in throwing games and helping tottenham and us winning the league. :facepalm:

I guess we get off somewhat easy. They have a whole web site full of total and utter helmets like Dantes.

Not true. You are of average intelligence, so their web site will certainly have many people more intelligent than you are, and many people who are less intelligent than you are. They will have absolutely nobody close to my intelligence.

If you map out your family tree going back as many generations as you like, and even going forward to your future progeny. Amongst all your kin over all that time, you will also have nobody close to my intelligence.

Not true. You are of average intelligence, so their web site will certainly have many people more intelligent than you are, and many people who are less intelligent than you are. They will have absolutely nobody close to my intelligence.

If you map out your family tree going back as many generations as you like, and even going forward to your future progeny. Amongst all your kin over all that time, you will also have nobody close to my intelligence.
Wrong again.
You even forgotten that you've already hit several people with that fantastically lame insult. (Which, now that I have reminded you, you will obviously deny - but only because you're a desperate cunt, not because you remember. It's 100% predictable.)
With every single post, you continue to provide all the evidence we need to conclude that you are a total nut job. (As I keep pointing out to you - the first symptom of this is the delusion that you are "more intelligent than everyone else". Your next step is to believe that you are "Jesus" or "Napoleon".) I think you'd find that if you took your meds properly, you'd only manage to score a "dull" on an IQ test. You need medical help, not an internet connection. You mental bellend.

Last edited:
Wrong again.
You even forgotten that you've already hit several people with that fantastically lame insult. (Which, now that I have reminded you, you will obviously deny - but only because you're a desperate cunt, not because you remember. It's 100% predictable.)
With every single post, you continue to provide all the evidence we need to conclude that you are a total nut job. (As I keep pointing out to you - the first symptom of this is the delusion that you are "more intelligent than everyone else". Your next step is to believe that you are "Jesus" or "Napoleon".) I think you'd find that if you took your meds properly, you'd only manage to score a "dull" on an IQ test. You need medical help, not an internet connection. You mental bellend.

Your concern is touching, albeit unnecessary. It was a statement of fact.

Your concern is touching, albeit unnecessary. It was a statement of fact.
I could give less of a fuck about you - so don't confuse my statements with concern. Another symptom of your dullness. Also, I shouldn't have to be the one to point out that your "facts" lack any evidence - again. And, as such they are definitively not facts. So you're wrong again. See the pattern? I don't think you will - you're not smart enough.

I could give less of a fuck about you - so don't confuse my statements with concern. Another symptom of your dullness. Also, I shouldn't have to be the one to point out that your "facts" lack any evidence - again. And, as such they are definitively not facts. So you're wrong again. See the pattern? I don't think you will - you're not smart enough.

You really are spectacularly thick aren't you, or perhaps it's just anger and frustration leading to confusion. I know my own intelligence, for a fact. You blathering on about ethidence and trying to do a fact check is incredible, oh you're posting for other people in the thread, to make a point to them rather than to me? That is quite sad.

I still don't get this ethidence shout? Like where did it originate and why?

As a rule, though, anyone who has been drawn in by the Trump manipulation lacks intelligence.

I still don't get this ethidence shout? Like where did it originate and why?

As a rule, though, anyone who has been drawn in by the Trump manipulation lacks intelligence.

A better and more accurate rule is (1) anyone who lacks intelligence, lacks intelligence, and (2) anyone who has been drawn in by Trump, has been drawn in by Trump.

What is it with City fans? I know one or two and they are sound lads, but then I read comments on Twitter and on their forums and they are like a totally different breed of fan. I know we have a few bellends on here, but I think generally we are an intelligent group of fans and we cull the shite well.

Maybe I've been spoiled down the years with Koptalk and then coming here, the camaraderie and thoughtful discussions that we have. When I browsed RAWK once there were still a few "normal" lads on there you could have a decent conversation with, but then there were utterly paranoid CDNW fuckwits too.

Man City forums just don't have that mix, they have fuckwits aplenty. Everton fans on social media are the same. Their club mentality smacks of that chip on their shoulder, I swear they thought their season was "job done" the minute they injured VVD. Like it didn't matter if they then went and got relegated. When Rooney came through their mind set was, we have "a player" who can compete with Liverpool. It's the same now with Rodriguez. They just don't get it and get carried away by the slightest improvement.

It just seems that there's a prevalence of really fucking thick Everton and Manchester City fans out there. Yet the ones I know in person (including my old man) are sound.

You really are spectacularly thick aren't you, or perhaps it's just anger and frustration leading to confusion. I know my own intelligence, for a fact. You blathering on about ethidence and trying to do a fact check is incredible, oh you're posting for other people in the thread, to make a point to them rather than to me? That is quite sad.
I'm arguing with a total nincompoop on the internet. Shame on me - I'll leave you to it Dantes.

Yep - you're right Fabio. Got sucked in. Peace.

Uh no, you didn't get sucked in. You questioned Rosco about lawyers and laypeople, i corrected you, then you decided to start insulting me for a week. I expect because you're some sort of cunt. Also, don't fucking dare portray me as some sort of troll or douchebag trying to insult you for some reason. I don't insult anyone on here. I don't even know who you are. I was pointing out your own fucking mistake about witness testimony. The topic. Not you. Had I known you were a precious little fucking bitch, I'd not have bothered. Good riddance to you sir.

Everton fans actually thought they were gonna win the league this season. I mean really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom