• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be surprised if anyone on here was surprised at that story ... well except one poster.

It was funny reading Man U fans discussing the prospect of Basaksehir being thrown out of the competition thus rendering all their results in the group being deemed null and void, which would mean Man U topped the group on goal difference.
Desperate or what?

It was funny reading Man U fans discussing the prospect of Basaksehir being thrown out of the competition thus rendering all their results in the group being deemed null and void, which would mean Man U topped the group on goal difference.
Desperate or what?

Sounds like an idea Trump’s legal team would came up with.

[article]

Fucking scruffy cunts love a late winner. Can't stand the pricks. Klopp is a twat too.

[/article]

[article]BOBBY Firminho...the arse licking bastard
[/article]

[article]And just like that the title race is done
[/article]
[article]How is our squad 8 points behind theirs in its current state? Klopp is making Pep look utter shit at the minute.
[/article]

[article]
Not really arsed, we’re not their title rivals this season so it’s irrelevant.
[/article]

[article]
we are losing touch here. If Pep can’t keep pace with a side absolutely decimated by injuries whilst having nearly a full squad to pick from.. well then there is absolutely no point in him being here especially for the next 2 and a half years. We are wasting our time.[/article]
[article]

I fucking hate Klopp but he is pissing all over Pep at the moment. We need some goddamn passion to compete with these cunts. Atleast Bobby Manc would consistently tell him where to go when Norbert does his lunatic act on the sideline putting pressure on the officials to finally succumb to his new set of teeth
[/article]

[article]
Fucking hell. Sick of these scouse cunts. Always a fucking late winner too, just when you have hope they might drop points.

Sign some fucking attackers City, we can't have these bus-wrecking, diving cunts winning it again. [/article]
[article]
We are miles behind spurs and Liverpool this year. Fucking pains me to say that as I hate both nearly as much as Utd. If klopp wins back to back titles having won CL and got to two consecutive finals I’m afraid his achievements eclipse Peps as well. And we will never hear the end of it[/article]

Arse fans:

The technical ability of their players is insane. Their control is superb.

I think Football won at Anfield.

Great game. Love to see Mourinho lose. xG says Sp**s have been lucky so far and will fade.

Back to back champions, realest club in the country.

It is crazy the quality they have all over the pitch.

Red Men keep marching on

Curtis Jones is a baller.. Liverpool's academy producing some top class players.

The ref really wants Tottenham to win! Not a decision that doesn’t go their way.

Best team lost?? The guy is deluded. The entire match they created four chances and took one. Liverpool created so many but took only two.

------

When Bobby scored:

YES GET ****ED Sp**s At least they won't win the League as we get relegated

Incredible team Liverpool, like all good champions they just keep going.

What a header ffs

Firminooooo

Fantastic player

Mourinho on the verge of tears

From the Spurs forum:
They barely have any injuries. Watch Mourinho's press conference.​
How are people still falling for Klopp's lies in 2020?​
Don't be daft. Look who they had at centre half.

Fabinio was taken from his defensive midfield role and put in defence which greatly weakened their centre midfield. So that's a big hole at centre half and also in front of them

No Jota who was literally scoring every game before injury.

It was a great chance to go there and win

BF3 said:
I'm so very confused by people thinking Liverpool outplayed us. It was a fairly even match.
0gix23o3hm561.jpg

We had two great chances tbf. But let's be honest, they were in a lot of dangerous areas and could have had a penalty as well.

We didn't play poorly but aside from a 10 minute window, they controlled the game imo.

Title challengers with 23% possession - LMFAO

The most real comment in that Tottenham forum thread.

I feel like a bit of a snooty cunt scoffing at them talking about the title race like they're involved. But honestly I'm still waiting for city to sort themselves out and maybe Chelsea to get involved. Mourinhos football can't produce the points needed, maybe a miniscule chance they'll be involved because of the conditions this season.

The most real comment in that Tottenham forum thread.

I feel like a bit of a snooty cunt scoffing at them talking about the title race like they're involved. But honestly I'm still waiting for city to sort themselves out and maybe Chelsea to get involved. Mourinhos football can't produce the points needed, maybe a miniscule chance they'll be involved because of the conditions this season.
Chelsea have that shocking stat that they haven't beaten a Top 10 team all season. I can't see them challenging. It's us and City.

EpXDIqrW4AAI-xl
EpXDHkEWEAAYt09

[article]1-0 to Liverpool already.

Just like last year, they’ll have the league wrapped up by New Year.
[/article]

[article]
And another team bend over for Liverpool. Why do we face 10 men behind the ball constantly yet others play wide open!

I know we have been sheet this season but we just don’t get it easy

[/article]
[article]
Uncle Woy is old skool , part of the establishment, he has worn the company blazer he would have got the memo and understand what the memo said . Palace ain't winning this .[/article]

[article]
the respect liverpool get from other teams is beyond sickness ?? teams really do fold and wave the white flag and give them the points before kick off ? ok palace are not on the same level but spurs last week did the same thing (sickening)[/article]

[article]I put it on, in the space of a few minutes Palace fucked up a couple of great opportunities....OFF.
[/article]

In fairness, Palace were doing well after the first goal and could have scored a few. And then we went fucking mad!

We make it 2-0

[article]
They are lucky. They will get lucky wins. Doesn't matter how they play tbh. They are shit but scoreline and points don't reflect that unfortunately. Hate to see it but that's the truth
[/article]
[article]That’s enough for me,

i think I’ll watch some paint dry until 3 o’clock
[/article]
[article]
Tell me, did these fckers steal any luck we might have had when they hacked our comps and add it to theirs?[/article]
[article]Hand them the trophy now
[/article]
[article]Liverpool will walk the league but they’re not a patch on our best Pep side.

No idea why every cunt we play is beyond clinical and then when they play Liverpool they fuck up golden opportunities.
[/article]
[article]
Well that's shit.

Even with so many injuries they keep fucking winning. When do they have any hard away fixtures?[/article]
[article]3-3 is my favourite Palace - Dippers result.

Cmon Palace. Go another goal down before half time and then score 3 in the second half and make Salah cry instead of Suarez this time!!!
[/article]

3-0

[article]League all over
This season can fuck off for me
[/article]
[article]
Fuck off Palace you pack of useless bastards[/article]
[article]Just a shame that nobody is going to make them work for it this season.
[/article]

[article]Liverpool >>> City
Klopp >>>> Pep

We have the better squad and players on paper but they are simply better coached than us at this moment in time. It’s not even close either.

So pissed off with this.. we finally get Pep and he loses his magic whilst in charge of us.. typical lol.
[/article]
[article]Not one person challenging Robertson, Firmino strolling in unaccompanied, let's not kid yourselves, it's too obvious.
[/article]
[article]We’re not in the title race, it’s best to not get stressed by it. We are fighting to either squeeze into the top 4 or get a Europa spot.
[/article]
[article]Wouldn’t be as arsed about how off pace we are at the moment if it wasn’t for how much I despise these cunts. Just a piss take that all the other supposed title challengers are folding as well. Who’s going to challenge them?
[/article]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom