• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Forums : Rants v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
191 pages so I'm skimming from 121 onwards !
--------
You can see whats gonna happen.Quick break from the Scousers and Salah picks us off.

Spit everywhere. Hope Pep has his umbrella

If I could pick anywhere for KDB to take a free kick from this is it (me:wait for it ....)

Imagine leaving Cancelo 1v1 against Salah...Moronic

74.11 an actual free kick to us, and look what f**king happens.

Fuck this team. Well deserved. We play like fkng cunts.

Absolute wank. Been coming all game.

Written in the stars... FUCK MY LIFE!!!

This is all on Pep. Set us up to fail from the start. These cunts haven’t won a league game since august and he’s gone in like they’re 70s Brazil.

Fuck off ! (me: x that by 1,000)

Cant say it hasn’t been coming, Salah has had far too much room all game

Been coming, they've had 3 sitters this half.

We won’t lose this..

Why we will never win the champions leagues .. Bunch of shitty arse pussies

Oh look, we got done with a break against liverpool, who would have thought that?

We’ve totally shit the bed on this one today. Wrong team, wrong formation and poor mistakes when it mattered.

Cracking goal.

Couldn’t even be annoyed. Like a deflated balloon.

Pep set us up all wrong again in the big games. Scared of Liverpool rather than playing to our strengths.

What you are seeing, as much as i hate to say it, is a fearless approach vs scared to death to do anything of quality.

I have to say that KDB has been relatively poor ... again

I hate Anfield. It never matters which team is better, which team is in form, we don’t win.

Zlatan was right . Pep shits his pants

Haaland has gotten us out of messy situations on numerous occasions and now we are all so fucking lazy. Saw it at the Copenhagen game.

All that possession and not even looking like scoring.

We’ve barely laid a glove on them.

Klopp is a loon

They have James Fucking Milner at right back! (Answer from another poster : And he's had Foden in his pocket from minute 1).

KDB has been rank rotten this 2nd half

Guess the inhalers have arrived...they havent slowed down the entire match.

We will destroy these cnuts at the etihad..

Liverpool have played well too i think. Second half we have been way too open and paid the price. They could have scored 4

Not like I was going to celebrate being a year older this week but staying away from people this week will be good for my mental health

Fuck off, media blackout for 7 days.

(me : at the end of the match) : We wasted 95 minutes by playing badly don’t get upset Liverpool wasted 40 seconds.

(me : in response to someone claiming they should have played 4-3-3) Not today. We haven’t been at the races for most of the game and I don’t think the formation would have changed that. They were more fired up. We haven’t been great away from home this season for me. We need to improve.

We set up to nullify their counter. And they nearly scored from all of them........bizarre.

I'm 99% sure this will be the worst xG game of Pep era ... Liverpool could've had 6 this half.

Yep they could have done the usual 2 or 3 more goals when we’re chasing it. We were not good today. They wanted more. Had the usual plan and they deserve it.

There has been no agenda this game.. the game has flowed. It was a foul from Haaland on Fabinho in the build up, so our goal was correctly chalked off and Cancelo had a mare for theirs.. no agenda at all.

Not acceptable. Some of us dedicate 90 mins a week to hunting glory on these match day threads and if we are going to be let down like this what's the point?

Last edited:
(me : at the end of the match) : We wasted 95 minutes by playing badly don’t get upset Liverpool wasted 40 seconds.

(me : in response to someone claiming they should have played 4-3-3) Not today. We haven’t been at the races for most of the game and I don’t think the formation would have changed that. They were more fired up. We haven’t been great away from home this season for me. We need to improve.
?
Errr - were you on there, pretending to be one of them just to wind them up?

Redcafe (on Us vs City).
-------------------------

I want City to get smashed but not while those fecking Gooners are up there.

Will be quite stunned if City actually win here. Have they more than one win here in the last decade or two?

I’m supporting Arsenal every game they don’t play us. Surely people want them winning league over Fecking City.

Salah looks to be playing himself back into form (me. He hadn't scored at this stage)

(on City beating United 6-3) Well Liverpool are a much better team than us so there's that too. How many spankings have City handed out to Liverpool in recent years? Were so used to it we crumble as soon as we concede the first.

At least this ref is annoying both teams.

This is high level football

Elliott is an excellent footballer.

Well based on what I’ve seen so far today, how the feck did Utd beat Liverpool?

Good game. Liverpool are giving City massive problems with their heavy pressing.

Liverpool have done well off the ball. Salah their only threat, playing with a lot more freedom having not to hug the touchline everytime.

Feels like a game Salah will nick a goal.

Has to square that, it’s a tap in (on Mo not passing to Jota)(there were 10 posts saying the same thing).

About 20 posts agreeing it was a foul (on Fabs).

Hang about - why wasn't the Ederson save a corner? And - why the feck was the goal disallowed... basically because of the above horrendous error? Leading to it?

Pep so angry is one of my fave things to see.

100% correct decision (on disallowed goal) ... and Jota misses a chance I would score.

Pulling of shirt in build up, also said Haaland kicked ball out of goalies hands. It was disallowed on first count.

Feck the scouse cnuts, but that's the right decision.

Such a clear decison. Good from VAR.

feck me - how far back did they go? (another poster answers : 7 secs).

Jota should have scored.

Beautiful pass by Salah that.

That was an amazing ball by Salah

What a game

Liverpool are gonna run out of legs soon. City’s bench will kill them

I can’t stand Tyler and Neville chuckling like Beavis and Butthead on commentary.

Good Lord! Fabinho got booked!

There seem to be certain sides which really get to Pep and the dippers are one of them. (Another poster answers : Because they challenge him with 20% of the budget.)

Liverpool really should be ahead. Halaand just needs half a chance, he's going to make them pay.

He's back innit (on Mo's goal)

Ridiculous from Salah outstanding

Best long-ball team in the history of the league, surely?

Result today. Confidence booster. I knew they weren't finished. Unfortunately.

So this is what goals against a shit team can do to your confidence ? If only we had dicked Omonia

That was absolutely quality

What going on?!! Darwin's looking a footballer

Of course this weekend would be rounded off with this slice of shit flavoured cake.

If Haaland isn’t on the end of chances then he has little impact in their forward play. City are having to constantly play out wide because of it

What a great game, tempo, intensity and aggression, with quality.

Van Dijk aint never being beaten at Anfield is he? 5 years and counting...

Klopp should run back on the pitch to slap Nunez. How do you not play the easiest pass ever there.....

They’ll be ahead of us this time next week. Not sure why people just write them off after a bad start a quarter into the season. A few wins and they’re back on track. The same way people are waxing lyrical about Arsenal when they could drop off a cliff within weeks.

Twice! TWICE!! TWIIIIICE!!!

City are very beatable when teams don’t cower in fear

Pool only 3 points behind us. Top 4 nailed on.

They beat Abu Dhabi on the day we couldn’t beat Saudi Arabia so we’ve let football down today.

(on Pep being pelted with coins) They were re-enacting what city's owners did.

Lies, scousers wouldn’t throw spare change away

Can I have a rant about Martin Tyler? His commentary on Sunday was horrendous. Basically wanted to jizz all over City.

On United drawing Barca (TBF a lot of them are really happy with the draw) :

We should play the kids, we'll be out anyway.
Yeah that’s not rigged, UEFA are not corrupt at all!
These draws are actually rigged man, called it before it happened. Pathetic stuff!
Liverpool getting Porto in the CL is at least as predictable
ffs. Well good chance we can focus on the league...
I hope this doesn’t mean Ronaldo will want to stay for that.
Let's batter them. feckers have beaten us 4x in a row. Nobody beats us 6 in a row
goldbridge convinced they dropped our ball in, and watched it so they could get the draw they wanted
Brilliant. Win and thats a massive boost for the rest of the tournament. Lose and we can focus on the top 4 race!!
One amazing tie and seven others that your average fan doesn’t give two fecks about. Brought to you by the totally not corrupt UEFA.
Barcelona defo in bed with UEFA. They need the money generated from this tie.
How did such a large part of our fanbase become bluemoon-esque conspiracy theorists?
Never in doubt we'd get Barca while City get Altrincham U17s or something.
Two of the three biggest clubs in the world, who've spent more than anyone else in the summer, meeting in the play-offs of the Europa. Have to laugh really
Just a reminder: Barca scored 31 and conceded 4 in La Liga so far - we have a goal difference of -1. I think them getting humiliated twice by Bayern creates a false perception that they're somehow poor. But it's not like we'd fare any better against Bayern...
Have you seen them lately? We're favourites. Another poster answers : We just got absolutely battered by Villa.
Out to Spanish opposition for the 6th year running - with another Spanish side getting the assist.
Would prefer to play Barcelona than some WiFi password from Eastern Europe. At least there is some excitement to the tie.

Last comment gets a ha!

It's not like Barca are particularly good anyways. They're in the Europea league for a reason. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Utd go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom