• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 11-12th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin El another dinner time kick off on the back of an international break. Klopp will be thrilled.

I have a niggling fear that Pochettino is the right man and this will work out eventually

Can anyone explain to me why Haaland is allowed to time and time again hang on the shoulders of defenders to win headers?

Can anyone explain to me why Haaland is allowed to time and time again hang on the shoulders of defenders to win headers?

i find that there are weird quirks in the game, players that are just plainly allowed to do things they shouldn’t. I’ve always thought Virgil used his arms too much when defending for example.

But why wasn't that a hand ball from Walker
Wacked at him from about 3 yards and he wasn't even looking.

Never gonna be given, especially when his own side was in possession......if it was Sterling and not Ederson though.....

Gallagher is very limited player. Raheem has been outstanding amongst the random Chelsea dross excluding Palmer ofcourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom