• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 11-12th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's the dream scenario, but we know how it usually goes against City.
Our CB's will play well, but I have feeling that our fullbacks are going to ruin everything for us. Trent against Doku? Tsimikas against Silva? Lord help us.

Well that's the dream scenario, but we know how it usually goes against City.
Our CB's will play well, but I have feeling that our fullbacks are going to ruin everything for us. Trent against Doku? Tsimikas against Silva? Lord help us.

this is it, who’s available in your hypothetical? Robbo is 100% out isn’t he? Has to be Joemez left back and Trent getting a lot of help on the left.

I blame Micah Richards
The whole lot of Richards, Henry, Carra and that lady is just annoying AF. I have no idea how they let that programme become a comedy central of sorts. It's super cringe-worthy, and I can't stand a single second of it.

Reactions: jan
Post match interview with Cole Palmer, Raheem and Sterling was weird. Like Cole was on drugs!

The whole lot of Richards, Henry, Carra and that lady is just annoying AF. I have no idea how they let that programme become a comedy central of sorts. It's super cringe-worthy, and I can't stand a single second of it.

the slow descent to idiocracy

this is it, who’s available in your hypothetical? Robbo is 100% out isn’t he? Has to be Joemez left back and Trent getting a lot of help on the left.

Yes no chance of Robbo playing. Yeah Gomez has to start ahead of Tsimikas. Give up the left flank. Focus all attacking play on the right.
Something like that.

Yes no chance of Robbo playing. Yeah Gomez has to start ahead of Tsimikas. Give up the left flank. Focus all attacking play on the right.
Something like that.

I’d love a fit and in form badger involved but there’s not enough game time to get him ready for a match like this

I’d love a fit and in form badger involved but there’s not enough game time to get him ready for a match like this
He’s out to NY, and he’s about 6th choice of our 7 first team mids

shite, he’s a lot higher on my list than that though

Im a fan but is he really better than

Thiago Alcantara
Mac Allister
Szobo
Gravenberch
Jones

Not suggesting he’s at all not a great prospect but we are very fortunate currently

Post match interview with Cole Palmer, Raheem and Sterling was weird. Like Cole was on drugs!

He comes across super spaced or super thick.
Not sure which yet, thought same in the post game interview Spurs. Seems to have a natural
ego but has the talent.

Honestly this is the kind of game Rafa was an expert at. I don't think we've ever had a better manager in "underdog" situations than him.

Are you suggesting we bring back Rafa for one game, as a defensive coach? ;)

Nothing tells me that we're equipped to beat them.
Well as we saw today ... their defence isn't all that so yes if our forwards are on song and not missing sitters then we 'could' score a few and on a good day at the other end too, out score them. But we'll concede no doubt at all on that.

Well as we saw today ... their defence isn't all that so yes if our forwards are on song and not missing sitters then we 'could' score a few and on a good day at the other end too, out score them. But we'll concede no doubt at all on that.
We're playing on their ground and our away form hasn't been that impressive lately.

He’s out to NY, and he’s about 6th choice of our 7 first team mids

Thanks to this post, I have spent the past 30 minutes trying to figure out why Bajcetic is in New York. Does Spain u-21 have a game there? Did they call him up? Is he going for special treatment? Is he going to meet our owners?

WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST SAY NEXT YEAR :mad::confused:

Thanks to this post, I have spent the past 30 minutes trying to figure out why Bajcetic is in New York. Does Spain u-21 have a game there? Did they call him up? Is he going for special treatment? Is he going to meet our owners?

WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST SAY NEXT YEAR :mad::confused:
Look on the bright side, I kept you occupied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom