• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games : 2nd & 3rd Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
More skill and endeavour in this first 5 mins than the whole of the Everton - Forest game.

Onana flapping aside that is!

How long ago was it when WAN-bisaka was considered good?

Bruno Fernandez is a really talented player but a right fucking Fanny

Picking Gordon as my FF captain last week and this week is working well. No Fucking my ff this week.

@King Binny (or anyone else) have you ever seen a cumulative total of extra time added to game for each team? United seem to always get loads (even when winning).

Utd aren't very good.

150m on Hojlund and Antony......no words.

Pope look like he came off with a broken rib or something? Needed to be helped off by 2 physios clutching his hip or ribcage area.

I’m confused? Newcastle are doing a walk around the ground after the win. Have they won the league?

What makes him more unlikable is his knack of finding match winners recently.

Newcastle aren't a threat to us anyway, be a good battle between them Spurs and Villa for 4th though.

So to sum up

N ewcastle thrashed them 1-0 (which is great cos it keeps ETH in a job “only 0-1”]
Trippier was outstanding
Rashford was abysmal, on purpose?
Anthony is a diving, cheating weasel cunt
Mainoo is not the messiah, at least not yet
Geordie Bruno > Manc Bruno

I’m confused? Newcastle are doing a walk around the ground after the win. Have they won the league?
They were enjoying the applause from SCM

Alernatively they were lapping up the praise from playing the third game on the trot without a sub apart from losing a player to serious injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom