• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games : 2nd & 3rd Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and one last thought …. Rashford is on the same salary as Mo ….. except his contract runs for 4.5 more years … £17m a year. Trying selling him to the Saudis lol

GAX93rIXEAA9bMK

United played every bit like a relegation team against a top 4 team. Defend all game, try to nick something on the counter (but unable to create any chances of note), desperate push for the equalizer in the last 5 minutes. But they are doing it with one of the most expensively assembled squads in the league while being coached by one of the most progressive attacking managers in the game. Bizarre.

Last edited:
GAX93rIXEAA9bMK

United played every bit like a relegation team against a top 4 team. Defend all game, try to nick something on the counter (but unable to create any chances of note), desperate push for the equalizer in the last 5 minutes. But they are doing it with one of the most expensively assembled squads in the league while being coached by one of the most progressive attacking managers in the game. Bizarre.

Those who has their doubts about ten Hag looks to be right. Looks quite inept both tactical wise and with player management.
The Utd fans keep on screaming about a rebuild yet their manager has spent 400 mill.

Antony is up there with the worst signings in the history of the Premier league, pound for pound. 86 mill. Fucking hell.

Starting to score big goals though, us, Arsenal and now Utd.
I don't doubt that. He's good enough.

But the booking Maguire got. There was zero touch...

Earlier in the game on the touchline.. zero touch..

Yet he goes over like Prime Arjen Robben holding his leg like he's had a studs up challenge to the calf.

I hate it, It's disgusting.

Those who has their doubts about ten Hag looks to be right. Looks quite inept both tactical wise and with player management.
The Utd fans keep on screaming about a rebuild yet their manager has spent 400 mill.

Antony is up there with the worst signings in the history of the Premier league, pound for pound. 86 mill. Fucking hell.

To be fair to Ten Hag, he is managing to keep United afloat results-wise despite playing largely atrocious football this season. This adaptability could be a sign of a good manager.

His biggest problem seems to be that he’s a disciplinarian trying to manage a team rife with spoiled overpaid players and owners who care more about bottom line than winning.

Last edited:
Owners and bottom line?
I agree with the rest, but he has been given money.
There is no direction or decent structure to their recruitment though. Complete shambles.

To be fair to Ten Hag, he is managing to keep United afloat results-wise despite playing largely atrocious football this season. This adaptability could be a sign of a good manager.

His biggest problem seems to be that he’s a disciplinarian trying to manage a team rife with spoiled overpaid players and owners who care more about bottom line than winning.

They’re going backwards though from last season and after 18 months there arent anyone that actually knows how they want to play. No plan, no clear tactics. The wins they get are papering over the cracks.
This, and the fact he buys players from his previous club, continue to have attitude issues in the squad, and his agency are involved in the transfers.
All signs of a manager that isnt very good and cant adapt.

Behave. Klopp had us do similar when we drew with WBA 2-2 at home.

Come on now, completely different scenarios. We came back to get a draw, we had finished 8th season before or something and not 4th, and was Klopp’s first few months with us. This reminded me of the legendary Ange team that beat a 9 man lfc with huge VAR assistance…

The attitude problems in that squad and the mess they're in off the field aren't down to ten Hag alone. He has to accept that the buck stops with him but I don't actually think anyone could fully sort them out as things currently stand. If they want to compete for the biggest prizes again they need a revolution throughout the club.

Shame innit. :vamp:

A sign of a good manager would be to have taken them forward from 3rd last season - or at least be no worse off. However they are struggling to make any Euro slot at all (even Conference - we need them to be in something and not get a free pass for the PL next season) and that's about as far from progress as you can get (and yes they have had a lot of injuries but if people were happy enough to discount it as a reason for our form last season then there's no reasons to give Ten Hags a pass this - especially considering how much he's spent).

I keep feeling like we’re going to get a Scooby-Doo moment with Ten Hag… like when he inevitably gets sacked he’ll do a press conference where’ll he’ll pull off a mask to reveal it was Kenny Dalglish all along and sign off with a “fuck you Alex”!!!

Donnarumma sent off after 10 mins, PSG really are a mess.

If PSG don't win the league this season it'll be seen as the single most embarrassing season ever.

GAX93rIXEAA9bMK

I've watched 5-6 Man U games this season and I still haven't figured out what their style is?
Feels like it's more about individual ability than team play. It's bizarre to see that at this level.

Ten Hags is hamstrung by Rashford’s new contract, the loss of two players to domestic abuse, his spat with Sancho and some absolutely abysmal transfer decisions. On top of that he’s got a pretty hefty injury list that is forcing him to play players even though they are wank.

Most of this is self inflicted of course which makes it all the more beautiful!

The attitude problems in that squad and the mess they're in off the field aren't down to ten Hag alone. He has to accept that the buck stops with him but I don't actually think anyone could fully sort them out as things currently stand. If they want to compete for the biggest prizes again they need a revolution throughout the club.

Shame innit. :vamp:

True, but he's fallen out with two useful players, is seen to be playing favourites by a decent amount of the squad, and has players who are clearly not listening at all, or unmotivated. If you are going to do cynical defensive football and play limited personnel while doing so, you need well coached defensive discipline and organization. They don't have that, not against a good team. They'd need to get quite lucky, and I think they have been points wise. The only reason they have points is because of the individual brilliance of some of their players. I can't think of anything more damning of a manager.

True, but he's fallen out with two useful players, is seen to be playing favourites by a decent amount of the squad, and has players who are clearly not listening at all, or unmotivated. If you are going to do cynical defensive football and play limited personnel while doing so, you need well coached defensive discipline and organization. They don't have that, not against a good team. They'd need to get quite lucky, and I think they have been points wise. The only reason they have points is because of the individual brilliance of some of their players. I can't think of anything more damning of a manager.
He really isn’t very good. The most amusing thing is a lot of the deluded knobs in the Redcafe forum are still bleating on about the owners and the structure (Murtough and Arnold) pointing g their fingers there instead.

On your point of individual brilliance, I can only think of Fernades who is a stand out talent. Luke Shaw is decent and Casemiro still has the odd game in him

So, what you're saying is that Sean Dyche has a chance at United.

All eyes on the City Spurs game then, what do we all want here? Surely a Spurs win right? I know Dreamy would definitely like that.

Any predictions from anyone? Maybe a predictable loss for Spurs?

All eyes on the City Spurs game then, what do we all want here? Surely a Spurs win right? I know Dreamy would definitely like that.

Any predictions from anyone? Maybe a predictable loss for Spurs?

22 injuries

Sonnnnnnnn 0-1

Has to go down as a keeper error.

Absolutely blitz past Doku, wow. Fair play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom