• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Games : Fri 23rd Oct - Mon 26th Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They played their cup final last weekend and didnt lose, so they look like their season is finished already

As I said yesterday, can Everton handle the pressure (and its only slight at this stage of the season).

It looks like they can't.

I have been saying for weeks that they had a padded record.

They’re down to 10. Digne deserved a straight red for that the dirty cunt.

I'm not really one to hate on Everton players, but I'd there a more dislikeable face in world football than James Rodriguez, and his pathetic whines to the referee everyone something doesn't go his way? Tried to get our players carded as well.

That was a slightly harsh red, but better for him to be suspended than Pickford
Harsh!?

It was a clear red. Raked his ankles.

At worst 2 yellows. The first hack, the ref allowed the advantage (but it was clear yellow to be called back). And then he decided to rake his ankles cynically. Another yellow. Probably deserving of the straight red in itself. Which he got.

Best start in 126 years
Cant beat us in a Merseyside derby.. again
6 games in can't out do us when we are playing shit
Treats draw as a cup final
Well done for holding the fort for us whilst we get our shit together
We will take over now
Thanks

Whens the DVD out ?

Best start in 126 years

With bonus extra content..

We are still in the cup... For now

Pickford Tackle on Van Dijk... all angles

Real.Madrid vs Liverpool Champions League final including post match celebrations from the Winslow Hotel

It won’t be rescinded. No attempt to get the ball, studs right down the ankle and he’s a cunt. Add an extra game for being a twat.

Fuck you ancelotti, and your bells palsy.

As I said last week, his response to what Pickford and Richarlson did was telling ... Fuck him and as I said, after seeing James start today after that 'mistimed VvD' tackle that was somehow compared to Pickford's, I hope karma fucks him and his team hard. Twat.

What a player Saka is. Love watching him. Already alongside De Bruyne as one of the best in the league at playing the last pass.

Was a red card, so it wont get rescinded

I agree that it won't be rescinded, but I also do not think it was a red card. Looked bad and he tried to get his feet out of the way, but couldn't. But not an obvious error and it is pretty good karma after last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom